Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Jalen Ramsey asked for a trade

Do it decosta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Shine's come off Ramsey a bit. I don't think he's quite as good as he thinks he is.
    He was certainly bad in the opening game.

Blog Entries

Ramsey is also a contract holdout waiting to happen. After this year he'll starting demanding to be the highest paid

Now this is a trade that I could get behind who cares about the money we have oodles of cap space considering LJ deal.

Get er done. F trading for that bum Minkah.

Blog Entries

I think his talent would be perfect but he’s always bitching about something and running his mouth

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

First round pick at least to get him, give him a new contract, and a player who doesn’t ever seem happy about anything. Player doesn’t justify the price, this would be a no. Stanley definitely and maybe even Judon should be the next big contract they give out.

7. Re: Jalen Ramsey asked for a trade

I think after we just gave up as much as we did to the Cardinals, you have to consider doubling down on the secondary.

Question is, would you rather have a round 1 corner next year or Ramsey today?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    First round pick at least to get him, give him a new contract, and a player who doesn’t ever seem happy about anything. Player doesn’t justify the price, this would be a no. Stanley definitely and maybe even Judon should be the next big contract they give out.
    We have a 4 year window where we are essentially dealing with funny money. We can do all three.

id pass on this one. Too loud, too expensive in draft capital and too expensive on the necessary extension. Wrong player, wrong price... kinda...

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    I think after we just gave up as much as we did to the Cardinals, you have to consider doubling down on the secondary.

Question is, would you rather have a round 1 corner next year or Ramsey today?
    If they paid Ramsey now would that mean they can’t sign Humphrey when the time comes? Seems like the Ravens already have someone they’ll eventually pay like Ramsey wants to be paid. Ravens look like they have tons of cap space, but that doesn’t include their own that need deals. If Judon keeps it up he’ll get premier pass rusher money from someone, ditto for Stanley. I don’t think the Ravens are a Jalen Ramsey away from the Super Bowl either.

I’d love to see them work a deal for another corner to bring in now, but not a need to give him a new blockbuster contract sort of player.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Ramsey is also a contract holdout waiting to happen. After this year he'll starting demanding to be the highest paid
    So pay him. The secondary is a concern right now and we cannot rely on Jimmy. Sooner or later we are going to deal with the Brady bunch who now have antonio brown and we are also in a division that includes OBJ and Landry. Gotta get better prepared

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    So pay him. The secondary is a concern right now and we cannot rely on Jimmy. Sooner or later we are going to deal with the Brady bunch who now have antonio brown and we are also in a division that includes OBJ and Landry. Gotta get better prepared
    You know what Culex, you remind me of Eric Bischoff.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore