Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Jalen Ramsey asked for a trade

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    0% chance DeCosta gives up a first round pick
    I know but that’s why he’s the GM and I’m a poster on a message board. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please!! This secondary needs him if we hope to beat the Patriots and the chiefs in the postseason

Blog Entries

MANNN i would be the devil and take this deal lol Ramsey is good, very good....but that tude mannnnnnn lol i'm torn

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    But he was an asshole when they were "good" and everyone's favorite dark horse to win the AFC.
    If by "asshole" you mean "a bit yappy", sure. But I don't really consider that a problem -- Suggs and Judon have a bit of a mouth on them as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this confrontation with Marrone seems like the only time he's actually had a problem with his teammates or personnel.

I just don't know why anyone wouldn't want to add him to the team when there's a passing attack in KC poised to dominate the conference for the next half-decade.

Not likely to happen, but I’ll play GM on this.

Trade RG3 and Hayden Hurst for Ramsey. Maybe toss in a 5th or 6th on top, but this is all hypothetical like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Josepho View Post
    If by "asshole" you mean "a bit yappy", sure. But I don't really consider that a problem -- Suggs and Judon have a bit of a mouth on them as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this confrontation with Marrone seems like the only time he's actually had a problem with his teammates or personnel.

I just don't know why anyone wouldn't want to add him to the team when there's a passing attack in KC poised to dominate the conference for the next half-decade.
    Exactly...imagine him, Humphrey, Tavon, ET, together...they would make all QBs look like fuckin Checkdown Joe Flacco! Lmao

Blog Entries

This is the fool that trashed half the QBs in the league when he had one starting for his team who was worse than all of them. Then, had the nerve to complain about the offense when it reared its ugly head.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This is the fool that trashed half the QBs in the league when he had one starting for his team who was worse than all of them. Then, had the nerve to complain about the offense when it reared its ugly head.
    There there. He had great things to say about Lamar.

If the guy wasn't a selfish jerk who would almost definitely spend his contract in Harbs doghouse I would be good giving up a 2nd considering he is a ufa in 2021.

Make the trade for Ramsey and then go get Minkah. Solid back field for yrs to come!

They should definitely consider this. We could finally move on from injury prone Jimmy. These are the type of moves you make when your QB is on his rookie deal.

OverTheCap.com projects the Ravens, as their roster currently stands, to have about $97 million in cap space to start next offseason, the fourth most in the NFL. That number doesn't take into account the incoming rookies from this year's draft class or future signings