Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Senat Claimed By Chiefs

Per Jeff Zrebiec.

Re: Senat Claimed By Chiefs

Jeff Zrebiec Twitter:

Ravens announce they've signed G Parker Ehinger to their practice squad. He takes the spot of Maurice Canady who was promoted to active roster Saturday.

Ha, the Chiefs want him to tell what are the Ravens snap counts, audibles and the playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Ha, the Chiefs want him to tell what are the Ravens snap counts, audibles and the playbook.
    Yep. They don't plan on keeping him.

Does he know? How much could he have learned that is relevant to this weeks gameplan while he was on PS?

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

I messed up my prediction, I thought they were playing the Browns this week and the Chiefs next week. Otherwise (lol) I predicted this in the cut thread.
    Ravens seem like they had to see this coming. Maybe they paid him to give false information, that would be awesome and a move like Darth Belichick would do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec Twitter:

Ravens announce they've signed G Parker Ehinger to their practice squad. He takes the spot of Maurice Canady who was promoted to active roster Saturday.
    I knew when they signed him that someone claimed Senat

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I knew This would be posted... but I cant Read sarcasm and hope this is... so hard to tell, Such a. Predictable erroneous statement and they way you word it I want To believe this is a light hearted jab at our fan base...

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I knew This would be posted... but I cant Read sarcasm and hope this is... so hard to tell, Such a. Predictable erroneous statement and they way you word it I want To believe this is a light hearted jab at our fan base...
    Maybe if it was the Patriots I would believe it.

I absolutely believe they are interested in whatever intel Senat can give them about the new wrinkles the Ravens have put in the playbook in the off season--the unique blocking schemes. The Ravens have been clear that there is much more they haven't showed yet and it would make sense they would hold back to spring new ideas on one of the toughest opponents on the schedule.

This happens almost every year and it always bothers me that there's no rule against it.

Quote Originally Posted by heartattackjones View Post
    This happens almost every year and it always bothers me that there's no rule against it.
    Maybe it goes deeper than any of us know...
    Double agent players, sleeper cells, etc
    Sounds ridiculous but think about how many billions of dollars are generated by the nfl. Just something to think about 😈