Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lady referee who was the line judge yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    What are the results? How many blown calls as this female ref had? What is the average for all refs?

I'd really like to hear your results.
    What are you getting at here? Awful presumptuous of you...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What are you getting at here? Awful presumptuous of you...
    Oh you son of a b...
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I really am starting to be convinced that there are folks on the board who have been hired or feel it is their duty to keep things "lively" so they purposely post the most ridiculously asinine shit they can think of in order to generate responses. It is simply happening too often now. Carry on though...

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Welcome to the new America. Where entitlement is what rules for everyone except men and white men. You're called sexist or racist if you don't conform. Call me what they want. The results speak for themselves. NFL sponsored by Tampax Pearl.
    You're quite right. Poor white men are always the victims. 1% of NFL officials are women! Yet as soon as a white man says some sexist shit he gets called a sexist. It's so unfair. I'm going to my room.

5. Re: Lady referee who was the line judge yesterday

All six of the Ravens games Sarah Thomas has officiated, minus yesterday's:
    http://pfref.com/pi/share/IEEUL

We lost the first four (2 road, 2 home) but our team stank those years, especially in 2015, or on the road, or against the Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    All six of the Ravens games Sarah Thomas has officiated, minus yesterday's:
    http://pfref.com/pi/share/IEEUL

We lost the first four (2 road, 2 home) but our team stank those years, especially in 2015, or on the road, or against the Bengals.
    Wonder if certain folks even grasp WHY posters are displaying the actual games where the "lady referee" was officiating? The importance of facts seems to usually be immaterial to whatever point they are trying to make.

7. Re: Lady referee who was the line judge yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Wonder if certain folks even grasp WHY posters are displaying the actual games where the "lady referee" was officiating? The importance of facts seems to usually be immaterial to whatever point they are trying to make.
    Can only speak for myself, but I post facts for everyone. I figure the OP is a lost cause; no matter what evidence I threw in front of him, he'd pivot to some other argument (it'd be nice if that didn't happen but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). A random reader that came in here, on the other hand, might look past OP's language and start thinking he has a point. Best to provide the evidence for them.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Can only speak for myself, but I post facts for everyone. I figure the OP is a lost cause; no matter what evidence I threw in front of him, he'd pivot to some other argument (it'd be nice if that didn't happen but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). A random reader that came in here, on the other hand, might look past OP's language and start thinking he has a point. Best to provide the evidence for them.
    That's the thing about it...ridiculous opinions get inter-spliced with a mix of actual and shoddy "facts" by some people and if you don't know their MO, you start responding, completely unaware that you are entering a black hole of ignorance from which there is no escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I really am starting to be convinced that there are folks on the board who have been hired or feel it is their duty to keep things "lively" so they purposely post the most ridiculously asinine shit they can think of in order to generate responses. It is simply happening too often now. Carry on though...
    or they from here
    https://www.roadsnacks.net/dumbest-states-in-america/

Blog Entries

And to think, some of these people have daughters, nieces, granddaughters. 'Oh, you're too weak to do this, and you're not intelligent enough to decide on your own. So, since we were designed to protect you back when we lived in the jungle during the dark ages, we're just going to make the decision for you. Even though our old fat asses couldn't run around a corner without blowing out a knee, throw a punch without tearing a pec and are a cheeseburger away from cardiac arrest. But we want you to understand that it's for your own good'.

Now, 'Women have inferior vision to men and couldn't possibly understand the rules of American Football. So, this woman must have been hired to shut women fans up and appease sponsors'.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 09-16-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    And to think, some of these people have daughters, nieces, granddaughters. 'Oh, you're too weak to do this, and you're not intelligent enough to decide on your own. So, since we were designed to protect you back when we lived in the jungle during the dark ages, we're just going to make the decision for you. Even though our old fat asses could run around a corner without blowing out a knee, throw a punch without tearing a pec and are a cheeseburger away from cardiac arrest. But we want you to understand that it's for your own good'.

Now, 'Women have inferior vision to men and couldn't possibly understand the rules of American Football. So, this woman must have been hired to shut women fans up and appease sponsors'.

What other possible reason could she have been hired Ex??!! I mean, if they are gonna force this diversity and false equality down our throats, they could at least have her wear a bikini and make sure she's hot.

And here I was thinking diversity was an old, old wooden ship used in the civil war era.

Damn you Ron Burgundy.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB