Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Marquise is "unnamed player" in Antonio Brown rape case

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    Eh, who cares? It's not like we win Super Bowls by being a "model citizen" franchise. The same people who call Ray Lewis a murderer also have to now call him a hall of famer. This is all BS, quite frankly. Who gives a damn
    And you're the guy who is afraid of Hollywood becoming Bollywood. Quite frankly, who gives a damn?

Not involved. That was what they said. All he can confirm is if AB and the lady were there and what he might have seen or heard. So just tell the truth and move on.

who tf cares Hollywwod coulda been playing her ass cheeks like a bongo drums just go out and catch TDs this Sunday !!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    Bollywood is widely accepted as a worse version, talent wise/recognition wise, than Hollywood. If Marquise lets anything tear him down from having a good career, outside of injuries, then I will be calling him Bollywood. It's basically the opposite of Hollywood, in a negative term.
    Really? You think everything that comes out of Hollywood is first rate? They are two totally different entities. I don't think you can even compare them. I would use a different analogy.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Really? You think everything that comes out of Hollywood is first rate? They are two totally different entities. I don't think you can even compare them. I would use a different analogy.
    I always thought Bollywood was called that because it's a lot like Hollywood lol

I mean my god the shit Hollywood spews out

BTW I would like to nominate this for RSR Debate of the Year

7. Re: Marquise is "unnamed player" in Antonio Brown rape case

Quote Originally Posted by BArellano View Post
    Y'all find some wild shit to argue about around here lol
    No shit. Man, the freakin' drama. Someone makes a simple statement.....trying to be funny. Next thing you know....."what do you mean by that"? What is this, junior high? And in yet another thread, people jump all over a guy for his "stupid, dumb" thread. All the while, they continually keep coming back to post in said "stupid, dumb thread". Which, by the way, most, if not all of the complainers are just as guilty of doing the same thing. Gotta love this shit. If I had a dime for every time I read about how dumb a thread is, while they are continually posting in it, I'd have, well let's just say, many dimes. Don't like it? Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    No shit. Man, the freakin' drama. Someone makes a simple statement.....trying to be funny. Next thing you know....."what do you mean by that"? What is this, junior high? And in yet another thread, people jump all over a guy for his "stupid, dumb" thread. All the while, they continually keep coming back to post in said "stupid, dumb thread". Which, by the way, most, if not all of the complainers are just as guilty of doing the same thing. Gotta love this shit. If I had a dime for every time I read about how dumb a thread is, while they are continually posting in it, I'd have, well let's just say, many dimes. Don't like it? Move on.
    Nah man I’m good