Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dems are going after Brett [bart] again

Re: Dems are going after Brett [bart] again

Looks like they have already corrected the story with the actual facts.

They never talked to the victim
    The friends don’t recall this happening
    The custom has come forward and said this didn’t happen

So basically, the NYT made up a story and ran with it.

And get this, there are still people out there that pay for this rag, and believe the lies, even after they are caught making up stories.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Looks like they have already corrected the story with the actual facts.

They never talked to the victim
    The friends don’t recall this happening
    The custom has come forward and said this didn’t happen

So basically, the NYT made up a story and ran with it.

And get this, there are still people out there that pay for this rag, and believe the lies, even after they are caught making up stories.
    How exactly does one get their penis pushed into someone else's hand?

Isn't this the same NYT that said they would be pivoting from the "Russia hoax" and will now be focusing on creating stories about "Trump and racism?" I guess they're still trying to figure out their "Kavanaugh strategy."

The NYT admitted they were a propaganda rag, and the sheep have already forgotten. Color me shocked.

In related news...

I remember a friend of mine in middle school told me about a time he definitely met an alien, but he doesn't remember when he met the alien, if it was an alien, or if it even happened. Oh yeah...he also doesn't want to talk about it.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo...I'll be waiting for a call from the NYT so they can report on this pretty significant development.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Isn't this the same NYT that said they would be pivoting from the "Russia hoax" and will now be focusing on creating stories about "Trump and racism?" I guess they're still trying to figure out their "Kavanaugh strategy."

The NYT admitted they were a propaganda rag, and the sheep have already forgotten. Color me shocked.

In related news...

I remember a friend of mine in middle school told me about a time he definitely met an alien, but he doesn't remember when he met the alien, if it was an alien, or if it even happened. Oh yeah...he also doesn't want to talk about it.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo...I'll be waiting for a call from the NYT so they can report on this pretty significant development.

Ginsberg must be about to kick and this is a warning shot across the bow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    My thought was this OR if she doesn't they want to make it about impeaching him and thus the election is about a SCOTUS seat.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

In related news...

was he on the southern border?

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this story this morning. Especially in light of her most recent cancer scare.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    My thought was this OR if she doesn't they want to make it about impeaching him and thus the election is about a SCOTUS seat.
    That's a high probability too. The Dems are convinced they're going to win in 2020. Even still, the only way to get the court to swing liberal is to remove one of the current conservatives. The two oldest justices are both Dem appointed (RBG & Breyer), both in their 80's. RBG will most definitely be replaced by Trump or the 2020 winner. So from a liberal pov, the best they can do is likely hold serve at 5-4 conservative to liberal. Thomas is 71 and Alito 69, so they could each easily have another decade plus to serve. So next best option is to try to impeach Kavanaugh.

Blog Entries

Wasn't it the NY Times who just recently said their so called writers wouldn't be appearing on CNN, or was it MSMBC anymore , forget which one, because they had gone so far left.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    These Democrats in charge now are out of their f**ing minds. They are so terrified the next AOC will come in and bump them from their seats in the primaries that they are leaving no light between them and every radical left idea ever dreamed up.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

These Democrats in charge now are out of their f**ing minds. They are so terrified the next AOC will come in and bump them from their seats in the primaries that they are leaving no light between them and every radical left idea ever dreamed up.
    That is exactly right. I was telling my friend that the Dems downfall has been Twitter, Facebook, and Google. In 2008, and 2012, Obama did an AMAZING job with Social Media! Seriously, hats off to the guy for using a fairly brand new technology and leveraging it in new ways. Some of the stuff the Obama campaign was doing was state of the art. They weren't just putting out ads... they were running hardcore sentiment analysis across millions of profiles, and using it to dictate his narrative and his word choices when he spoke. Even if what he was saying was bad policy, he was using words and phrases that were viewed as favorable during his speeches. He mined that data like nobody had ever seen before or even knew existed outside of the movies.

Now flash forward 7 years: Facebook, Twitter, and Google, in an effort to stem conservative rising sentiment, started deplatforming conservative voices as hate speech. Well guess what? When you are using one of these services for conservative news, and all of the people you follow are booted... you stop using the platform. I know more and more people that don't use them anymore... any of them. How do you think that affects the data? I'd imagine the DNC is using at least MOST of the techniques that worked for Obama since it was a successful strategy. The data is HEAVILY flawed and pushed hard left due to the deplatforming. Social Media and big tech made a HORRENDOUS error. They got rid of the MOST valuable political aspect of their companies... the data. Now, the candidates are getting up there saying things that seem absolutely bat-shit crazy. They don't resonate with anyone outside of Brooklyn and Portland hipster-ANTIFA members. A HUGE majority of Americans support ICE and stemming illegal aliens. Listen to the debates though... they are acting like everyone is obviously against this. They think Americans support Medicare for All! Once it is briefly explained, a LARGE amount of Americans are against it. They say, in the same breath, that cops need to be retrained because they are obviously racists, but that these are the same people that they expect to go door to door collecting guns. They say things like they will do a mandatory buy-back of guns... what the hell does that even mean??? I don't know ONE independent or even traditional liberal that will vote for anyone on that stage at this point. People might not like Trump, but they sure as HELL don't like these morons.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead