Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: We got humbled face it!

Looks like you were dead wrong about Matt Skura. He supposedly had a solid game.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Looks like you were dead wrong about Matt Skura. He supposedly had a solid game.
    I'll wait til Filmstudy says it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    That's the problem though had it been another ravens QB it'd be an L.. that's because Lamar put this game on his back and won. Against playoff teams we aren't going to fare well asking him to do that every time. I know LJ doesn't want to run that many times either. The OL needs to do better
    He's engine for sure, but that what special players do.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    In pass blocking, yes.

In run blocking, not so much.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    In pass blocking, yes.

In run blocking, not so much.
    Purely a one watch eye test but it didn’t seem like anybody on the inside had a good day run blocking, Yanda included

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Purely a one watch eye test but it didn’t seem like anybody on the inside had a good day run blocking, Yanda included
    Hey, there'll be no negative word spoken about Marshal Yanda ever, in the history of ever.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

7. Re: We got humbled face it!

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    People are just obsessed with me lol
    > OP posts dramatic hot take thread

> People reply to said thread and call OP a dumbass

> Like a teenage girl on social media the OP replies "LOL you guys are so obsessed with me"

We controlled that game even if the scoreboard didn't completely reflect it. Lamar missed a couple throws that left points on the board and we didn't punch it in for a TD on the final drive to make it a double digit win. It wasn't a perfect game like last week but it was still impressive nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    We won despite bad coaching decisions imo on 4th down and not going for the throat .. combined with not adjusting to their offense well.

We should have been up 16 - 0 to start and steam rolled them

We need to learn to go for the throat and bury teams.
    Didn't you watch Miami the week before? We faked a punt when we were well ahead.

Basically, the weaknesses many of us feared (bad offensive line, lack of a pass rush, Runny-Runny Quarterbacky) came into play.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    make that a two eye test, I thought they struggled as well for about 2qrtrs

Blog Entries

Skura struggled. And now they're signing this guy to the PS which tells me someone else picked up Senat

Ravens announce they've signed G Parker Ehinger to their practice squad. He takes the spot of Maurice Canady who was promoted to active roster Saturday.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Lamar for ROH, HOF and a statue after 2 games. Not Really. If we have to rely on him to carry the team ,then it's going to be a long season. No QB can do it by himself and I'm concerned that the Ravens will mask their shortcomings with Lamar's athletic talent like last year. The OL running game sucked and some of the play calling e.g. 4th and 3 was questionable. If we are in the mode of letting teams hang around until late in the fourth quarter,we are playing Russian roulette. Yes we won but it's was not decisive. We to dominate with the PURPLE FLASH offense in all phases,running,passing, play calling etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Hey, there'll be no negative word spoken about Marshal Yanda ever, in the history of ever.
    He's old. For an NFL player. Yeah I said it.