Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Lamar Jackson first player in nfl history to throw for at least 250 yards and run for at least 120 yards in a game

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I’m not debating Lamar’s part in the run game. I’m questioning why we are paying a guy like Ingram. Lamar IS the run game as was proven last year. So why ( IMHO) waste money on a “name” rb who isn’t gonna produce any better than a rookie when Lamar is the straw that stirs the drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we don’t have a back that can hurt other teams then they’ll just key in on Lamar. Ingram had over 100 yards week one. It’s a pick your poison type of thing. Can’t be that with a dogshit RB.

Re: Lamar Jackson first player in nfl history to throw for at least 250 yards and run for at least 120 yards in a game

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    If we don’t have a back that can hurt other teams then they’ll just key in on Lamar. Ingram had over 100 yards week one. It’s a pick your poison type of thing. Can’t be that with a dogshit RB.
    So now Gus and Hill are dogshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    It appeared that Arizona sold out to stop Ingram this week. I don’t think they do that for Edwards/Hill.

I also, seriously, can’t undersell the Sony Michel Effect... dude is a bruiser, but kinda sucks because if he is on the field everyone knows he is getting s handoff because he is entirely worthless doing anything else at all... Edwards is the same player...

Not Dogshit, but nowhere near Ingram’s level of complete player today...

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Not Dogshit, but nowhere near Ingram’s level of complete player today...

I’ll concede. But I may be bias because I think with touched Hill can be a great all around back. Keep Gus as a hammer, FB type and give Hill the primary. But that’s my opinion. That puts the most explosive players on the field at all times.

Brown, Boykin, Andrews, Hill , Lamar. That folks is a potential Murders Row of talent.

I’ll concede. But I may be bias because I think with touched Hill can be a great all around back. Keep Gus as a hammer, FB type and give Hill the primary. But that’s my opinion. That puts the most explosive players on the field at all times.

Brown, Boykin, Andrews, Hill , Lamar. That folks is a potential Murders Row of talent.

Hill REALLY needs to pass block better to make that work. I also think this offense, in particular benefits from a complete player more than a dichotomous pair.

Not dogshit, just unproven. I think Hill can be dynamic. Gus is more of a backup bruiser type of back.

Blog Entries

I’m not debating Lamar’s part in the run game. I’m questioning why we are paying a guy like Ingram. Lamar IS the run game as was proven last year. So why ( IMHO) waste money on a “name” rb who isn’t gonna produce any better than a rookie when Lamar is the straw that stirs the drink?

(1) Ingram is better then a rookie RB he’s literally one of the best 100 players in the league
    (2) You want the best RB you can get to minimize the ineptitude of the interior OL and to maximize the running lanes that are opened up

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I’ve been as skeptical as anyone about Lamar and while I’m not fitting him for a gold jacket there is no denying his passing is improving.
    I'm in the mood for some crabs as summer hits next year. You didn't forget yet did you?

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I'm in the mood for some crabs as summer hits next year. You didn't forget yet did you?
    Of course he forgot. You didn’t expect him to live up to his end of the bet did you?