Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Lamar Jackson first player in nfl history to throw for at least 250 yards and run for at least 120 yards in a game

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...573969920?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Lamar Jackson first player in nfl history to throw for at least 250 yards and run for at least 120 yards in a game

Where’s Old Dog?

I haven’t seen him on here in a while.

Re: Lamar Jackson first player in nfl history to throw for at least 250 yards and run for at least 120 yards in a game

Longest thread title ever?

4. Re: Lamar Jackson first player in nfl history to throw for at least 250 yards and run for at least 120 yards in a game

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    *In the regular season (Kap did it in the playoffs).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

It's been pointed out elsewhere that Krapernick passed for 263 yards and ran for 183 in a playoff game.

Perhaps Lamar's accomplishment pertains to regular season.

I'm looking forward to Lamar vs Mahommes. Lamar does have a score to settle.

It has to be demoralizing to practically shut down Ingram and Gus, only to have Lamar run all over you

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    It's been pointed out elsewhere that Krapernick passed for 263 yards and ran for 183 in a playoff game.

Dude you need to stop.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post

I’ve been as skeptical as anyone about Lamar and while I’m not fitting him for a gold jacket there is no denying his passing is improving.

Fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I’ve been as skeptical as anyone about Lamar and while I’m not fitting him for a gold jacket there is no denying his passing is improving.
    Coming out of college Lamar was very accurate, which is why a lot of us were pissed about the way the Ravens were using him last year. Sitting in the pocket, Lamar is a good a QB as there is in the league.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Despite all that -

2 games - NO ints. No Fumbles

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Despite all that -

2 games - NO ints. No Fumbles
    This.

Off all the promising developments this season, the lack of turnovers is a big one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk