Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ravens win 33-30 is my prediction.

Re: Week 3 @ Kansas City Chiefs.

They can't stop the run

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    We all know what's gonna happen....

Win the game, and the National Media will be putting the Ravens up there in SB talk with the Pats.

Lose, and it will be the normal "we wanted to see who they were vs a good team, they've only played the Dolphins and Cardinals blah blah blah they aren't that good."

This game is probably going to be one of the harder ones of the season for me to predict. I can honestly see this one going either way, and I believe the Ravens have what it takes to beat KC, but playing in Arrowhead gives KC the edge. I won't be too disappointed should the Ravens lose a close one. IF we somehow go in and get embarrassed in a blowout, then I will be upset, but KC is a very good team again. It's early enough in the season to get a good gauge at how we stack up against a playoff team. (Yes, I know it's way too early to be talking about playoffs, but as it stands, KC is a playoff team)
    I agree.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    I do thinks we are missing one thing...actually there were a few posts about it. KC defense isn't good!!! Our offense is better than last year when we played them. I think our offense can put up some big points vs. their D. It will be a close game I think.

The Ravens D needs to step up. They did look bad at times yesterday but when they needed to make a big play they did. I think the D will look better but will give up some plays to KC.

If the Ravens win this game, the rest of the NFL will take notice. Heck even if we a lose a close game, they will...That's just my thoughts.
    Their defense is pretty trash, this is why i see us going head to head with them which ever team can make key stops or create a turnover in a key moment can win this one.

If Lamar goes into Arrowhead (is that what it's called? lol) and goes punch for punch with Patty and we lose 33-30 or something, I'll come away encouraged.

If we get shelled 30-15 or something then it'll be the humbling experience that Clueless speaks so highly of.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Their defense is pretty trash, this is why i see us going head to head with them which ever team can make key stops or create a turnover in a key moment can win this one.

My thoughts exactly! I think it'll be one hell of a game to watch.

Screw Kansas City. We win. They are too overloaded with their own confidence in their QB to know we will shred their defense. I believe our offense can match their output and our defense is better then theirs. Screw 'em. Their forums point to this thread as proof we are scared of them. Let them think they will blow us away as they get punched in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Screw Kansas City. We win. They are too overloaded with their own confidence in their QB to know we will shred their defense. I believe our offense can match their output and our defense is better then theirs. Screw 'em. Their forums point to this thread as proof we are scared of them. Let them think they will blow us away as they get punched in the mouth.
    Their fans aren't the ones running the show and you can bet Andy Reid is going to take us seriously.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

I don't worry about our ability to move the ball. I worry about our inability on defense to stop Mahomes. We let Kyler Murray throw for 300+ yards on us with 3 trips to the redzone that ended in FG's. That's the reason we won. We can't think Mahomes is going to be that sloppy. History tells us he won't and if we let Mahomes get to the redzone 3x...assume that's 21 points and not 9 points.

Coming off the Dolphin win, and then reading their press clippings most of the week leading up to the home opener, I for one feel the Arizona game was a very difficult game to 'get up' for and not have this team over look the Cardinals. In my opinion that's what I saw yesterday while at the game. Now on to Kansas City, this Raven team will be focused and the veterans will be motivated to perform well vs a team that is often spoken as one of the potential Super Bowl candidates.. To a man, most Ravens thought they should have one the game there last year....It's human nature to look ahead. I expect a good game. One where I would expect the team to rely on Thomas to lead the back-end of the defense. A better run/pass balance will also bode well for the good guys.

I don’t know if anyone else watched the raiders game but their man press was getting blown up all game.

Can’t cover Sammy mecole Kelce and Robinson in man