Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Week 3 @ Kansas City Chiefs.

So much bellyaching about the defense. Just said in another thread, this team's success is no longer reliant on the defense being great, especially in a game like this. They gave up 27 to this Chiefs team last year w/ the #1 defense. You try to limit their damage as much as you can but you were always going to need to score 30+ to win this game. We have the offense that can do it.

Screw talking about what Chiefs can do to our defense, we should be talking about how our offense is going to skullfuck THEIR defense.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

can't enjoy a win for one day before moving on?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Blair Witch Project scared?
    Maybe. Give me a few days lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Week 3 @ Kansas City Chiefs.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...=325123&page=5

Apparently we are “terrified” whatever that is supposed to mean. I hope Lamar balls out of control and puts up like 550 yards of total offense, 6 total TDs and we spoil their home opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Man, I don’t even wanna think about what Mahomes is gonna do to us.
    Honestly, after 2 weeks of giving up a bunch of big plays, I think the D shows up huge next week as a point of pride after "the council" and Wink work through where they've been leaking. I think those big plays were mainly the result of "fuck it, they'll never expect us to do this" type plays. Miami pretty much just went out with reckless abandon once they knew they were outclassed and got lucky a couple times. Arizona just went out with the pot on the gas hoping for the best and caught them very much by surprise but still couldn't get in the end zone when the field shrunk. I'm sure the D will get this together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post

Apparently we are “terrified” whatever that is supposed to mean. I hope Lamar balls out of control and puts up like 550 yards of total offense, 6 total TDs and we spoil their home opener.

some subjective posts in there too. and I didn't realize this was their home opener, yikes...

This is going to be an extremely difficult game, do not fool yourself.

The Ravens still have a very good run game and Lamar Jackson has developed as a passer.

The Ravens run defense is still the best in the league, so we will be one-dimensional, which sucks when they already have a lot of sacks and Cam Erving at LT.

We're going to still need Mahomes to be every bit the Cheat Code he's been so far, and the defense will have to find a way to cover downfield and slowdown the run before we're decimated by it.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post

Ok, after reading that, hope KC's defense gets shredded even more. Some of fans over there really do need to be humbled. Not sure if the Ravens will get it done in KC, but fans over there are acting like they are going 19-0 this season. They are also giving the Ravens shit about playing against inferior opponents. Um...KC beat the Jags and Raiders...not exactly murders row. Either way, I think this game will be closer than some of their fans think.

Blog Entries

This might be our first L but i think its going to be a good game

You guys can do this. You took them to overtime in Arrowhead last year. You guys got this. Lamar will shred that defense. You guys think we will win at home next week vs Denver?

I do thinks we are missing one thing...actually there were a few posts about it. KC defense isn't good!!! Our offense is better than last year when we played them. I think our offense can put up some big points vs. their D. It will be a close game I think.

The Ravens D needs to step up. They did look bad at times yesterday but when they needed to make a big play they did. I think the D will look better but will give up some plays to KC.

If the Ravens win this game, the rest of the NFL will take notice. Heck even if we a lose a close game, they will...That's just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    I do thinks we are missing one thing...actually there were a few posts about it. KC defense isn't good!!! Our offense is better than last year when we played them. I think our offense can put up some big points vs. their D. It will be a close game I think.

The Ravens D needs to step up. They did look bad at times yesterday but when they needed to make a big play they did. I think the D will look better but will give up some plays to KC.

If the Ravens win this game, the rest of the NFL will take notice. Heck even if we a lose a close game, they will...That's just my thoughts.
    I'd be afraid if we played you guys. I think we might get our butts kicked. Your a good team.

We all know what's gonna happen....

Win the game, and the National Media will be putting the Ravens up there in SB talk with the Pats.

Lose, and it will be the normal "we wanted to see who they were vs a good team, they've only played the Dolphins and Cardinals blah blah blah they aren't that good."

This game is probably going to be one of the harder ones of the season for me to predict. I can honestly see this one going either way, and I believe the Ravens have what it takes to beat KC, but playing in Arrowhead gives KC the edge. I won't be too disappointed should the Ravens lose a close one. IF we somehow go in and get embarrassed in a blowout, then I will be upset, but KC is a very good team again. It's early enough in the season to get a good gauge at how we stack up against a playoff team. (Yes, I know it's way too early to be talking about playoffs, but as it stands, KC is a playoff team)