Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Andrews

Re: Mark Andrews

Nice to see Maxx Williams contribute.

Anyone following what Darren Waller is doing in Oakland? He's tied for 11th in the NFL for catches (13) after two games--with nearly half gaining a first down--and he's sixth in total yards among tight ends.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Nice to see Maxx Williams contribute.

Anyone following what Darren Waller is doing in Oakland? He's tied for 11th in the NFL for catches (13) after two games--with nearly half gaining a first down--and he's sixth in total yards among tight ends.
    Waller was a guy that always had the physical gifts, and thankfully for him it appears he finally got his head on straight after dealing with drug addiction here. Change of scenery has been good for him. Glad to root for him.

Maxx looked pretty solid in TC and they went with 2 TEs on the roster. Hes been the better one over Clay so far and I dont think many would have expected that. Unfortunately they just dont target the TE much in that offense so far. I think theres only been 4 targets between the two of them.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    But because of being a diabetic and soft?
    I heard that at the time and remember reading that on a bunch of scouting reports. I don't remember that as a reason given to not take him just one of the concerns about Andrews.

Like the other poster mentioned he was picked in the 3rd round he was far from a perfect prospect. One thing that has really surprised me is his speed at the next level I thought he would be more like a Todd Heap/Pitta guy moving forward.
    Last edited by boller4president; 09-16-2019 at 10:08 AM.

It was easy to see this guy has it and was going to be a stud.

Now hh...

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Now hh...
    Fuck man, you're such a good scout!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

By the way the search feature sucks it said I had zero posts then I scroll down and I am on the first page of the thread. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Yeah these guys are tailor made for Flacco we know how he loves to work the middle of the field. Not a huge Andrews guy because he doesn't block and doesn't wow you with his athleticism. So what are you really left with? But he can catch the football and will get his share of looks another need pick.

I'm really glad we traded as far back as we did for these two guys had we taken them early 3rd I would have been pissed.
    I'll eat my crow too. I clearly had no idea at the time how fast Andrews was on game film. He ran a 4.67

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    By the way the search feature sucks
    Yeah, it's frustrating, but I get what I've paid for.

My two complaints are the governor on searches that force you to wait 45 seconds between searches. What is the point of that? If I am using a certain term to search for an old post and nothing comes up, I typically will want to try another term...but have to sit there and wait for the countdown clock. I wish that feature could be turned off here.

Second, the search result will point to a thread, but not the post that the search term was found in. If the post I"m looking for is somewhere in 20-page thread, you have to read the whole thread to find where that term appears.

*end of rant*

Mandrews is literally eating all of Willie Snead’s food lol. 1 target? Sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Mandrews is literally eating all of Willie Snead’s food lol. 1 target? Sheesh
    Add Marquise and they are eating Roberts' and Moore's food too.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    Add Marquise and they are eating Roberts' and Moore's food too.
    Damn, I forgot about Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Now hh...
    Stop trolling

I would have liked to see them spread the targets out more

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk