Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Andrews

Re: Mark Andrews

Seriously, Culex, just pretend that Manddrews was the first round pick and Hurst the third rounder. That is all you have to do and both become good picks...

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Seriously, Culex, just pretend that Manddrews was the first round pick and Hurst the third rounder. That is all you have to do and both become good picks...
    I literally wrote this in my article today Lol.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Game changer...for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Well now Hayden Hurst has two. You’re just saying random bullshit at this point and honestly it’s pretty embarrassing for you.
    Maybe he hates gingers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Maybe he hates gingers

What a gingerist.

Quote Originally Posted by sammyt View Post
    And Andrews has some serious dawg in him. He knows he's the shit and he'll let the defenders know it. We finally have a young alpha male on offense.

I always liked Heap and Pitta but they were about as edgy as the Mamas and the Papas, musically speaking.
    For sure. I love his swagger!

Quote Originally Posted by sammyt View Post
    And Andrews has some serious dawg in him. He knows he's the shit and he'll let the defenders know it. We finally have a young alpha male on offense.

I always liked Heap and Pitta but they were about as edgy as the Mamas and the Papas, musically speaking.
    Yeah buddy

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Given our offensive drafting woes for YEARS, I am super comfortable with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pshawww View Post
    Given our offensive drafting woes for YEARS, I am super comfortable with this.
    And at the time, we had Boyle... with multiple PED suspensions and only marginally a receiving option. We needed to double dip, and honestly we probably got the correct pair. Gesicki and Goedert dont look hateful but they are not better than Hurst so far, and less complete players.

Listening to the Ravens team on the radio, JJ made a good comparison so far...a young Jason Witten.

Now, we can only hope he has the career Witten had, but watching them play, I definitely can see it. He's on track to be the best TE we've ever had, and considering we had Heap and Pitta (not counting Shannon since he was only here for 2 years), that's saying a lot.

Hell of a TE...and he's even a better blocker than I thought he'd be.

In addition, on a personal level, he's sort of an inspiration for my son who has type 1 diabetes and is a hell of a track athlete (he's got 2 full ride scholarship offers). My son found out really late in his teens that he was diabetic and it was a huge fear for him that he wouldn't be able to run track to the level he's used to. Props to Andrews for showing my son and other kids that you can still be an top level athlete even as a diabetic.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

he is way more explosive than witten while having as good hands and iq imo

KC vs. TE's through 2 games.

Week 2 - Darren Waller 6-67 yards / Derek Carrier 3-33 yards
    Week 1 - James O'Shaugnsey 4-32 yards / Geoff Swaim 4-14 yards

A lot of catches given up to TEs
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB