Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: McCabe is up shit's creek w/o a paddle in sight

wow deep state is exposed

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Right.

But what it really did was make every rational person wonder..."why would she write that and send it to herself?" It makes no sense unless she was doing exactly what you described above...protecting herself and BHO in the event that the shit hit the fan.

Now that we know how this whole Russia hoax played out...all of that spying, leaking, unmasking was clearly a political hit job.

The Strzok/Paige text messages spell it out. They confirmed...in their own words...that Soetero was in the know on everything going on behind the scenes. Of course, that's a conspiracy theory or it's taken out of context or something something something racist.
    If we had anything other than a state-run, democratic media, how would the Susan Rice letter not have been front page news until people were hung? She sent a letter to herself saying, "Welp, I was in this meeting today, and absolutely NOTHING illegal happened in this meeting today! Just another day of doing totally legal things!" My question is, did she send letters like this to herself every single day, or should we be investigating days she didn't send herself these letters because she clearly made a note of a day that she did nothing illegal.

Same with the Strzok/Paige texts. Had this been two FBI agents talking this way about Hilary... we'd have an absolutely FROTHING media talking about illegal cover-ups, and illegal use of our "most honored" institutions. It was literally texts laying out that he was involved in an effort to save Hillary and take out Trump... it lays out who was involved... it lays out dates that line up with key moments in investigations... it is absolutely absurd that there are not several people in front of a firing squad right now for treason. It seriously is mind-numbing that nobody has been arrested in, quite possibly, the easiest and most open case this country has ever seen of treason within the FBI and CIA. We have an entire city of lawyers protecting themselves... it is disgusting.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    If we had anything other than a state-run, democratic media, how would the Susan Rice letter not have been front page news until people were hung? She sent a letter to herself saying, "Welp, I was in this meeting today, and absolutely NOTHING illegal happened in this meeting today! Just another day of doing totally legal things!" My question is, did she send letters like this to herself every single day, or should we be investigating days she didn't send herself these letters because she clearly made a note of a day that she did nothing illegal.

Same with the Strzok/Paige texts. Had this been two FBI agents talking this way about Hilary... we'd have an absolutely FROTHING media talking about illegal cover-ups, and illegal use of our "most honored" institutions. It was literally texts laying out that he was involved in an effort to save Hillary and take out Trump... it lays out who was involved... it lays out dates that line up with key moments in investigations... it is absolutely absurd that there are not several people in front of a firing squad right now for treason. It seriously is mind-numbing that nobody has been arrested in, quite possibly, the easiest and most open case this country has ever seen of treason within the FBI and CIA. We have an entire city of lawyers protecting themselves... it is disgusting.
    If anyone knows anything about the JFK assassination...government officials confiscated Orville Nix's video camera which was shot from the side facing the grassy knoll in Dealy Plaza in Dallas during the murder. Apparently, the government claims to have "lost" the camera so it was never returned to Nix and his family.

Imagine something of that magnitude being uncovered by the media at the time and NOBODY covering it? Would that make any sense? Of course not. It would be a HUGE development in a HUGE story and it would clearly be newsworthy.

By comparison...something of that magnitude does exist in media today. Peter Strzok and Lisa Paige's text messages spell out how a group of unelected bureaucrats hatched a plan (insurance policy) to oust a duly elected President while reporting all of the details to the acting President at that time (BHO) about everything going on. That's real. That's not a conspiracy or "something out of context." These treasonous assholes said this, and they also admitted that they were whitewashing the entire Clinton email investigation too. On top of that...Strzok and Paige admitted that they were collaborating on their "media leak" strategy w/the DOJ to help shape the narrative pushed to the public. This shit is crazy! All of this is out there for ANYONE to review and connect the dots and it's largely ignored because "evil orange man bad."

This was the biggest political scandal in US history, and the DNC press simply wasn't interested in covering it...so millions of "woke" Americans have no clue about it or they choose to not believe it because...ya know..._______________ism.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    If anyone knows anything about the JFK assassination...government officials confiscated Orville Nix's video camera which was shot from the side facing the grassy knoll in Dealy Plaza in Dallas during the murder. Apparently, the government claims to have "lost" the camera so it was never returned to Nix and his family.

Imagine something of that magnitude being uncovered by the media at the time and NOBODY covering it? Would that make any sense? Of course not. It would be a HUGE development in a HUGE story and it would clearly be newsworthy.

By comparison...something of that magnitude does exist in media today. Peter Strzok and Lisa Paige's text messages spell out how a group of unelected bureaucrats hatched a plan (insurance policy) to oust a duly elected President while reporting all of the details to the acting President at that time (BHO) about everything going on. That's real. That's not a conspiracy or "something out of context." These treasonous assholes said this, and they also admitted that they were whitewashing the entire Clinton email investigation too. On top of that...Strzok and Paige admitted that they were collaborating on their "media leak" strategy w/the DOJ to help shape the narrative pushed to the public. This shit is crazy! All of this is out there for ANYONE to review and connect the dots and it's largely ignored because "evil orange man bad."

This was the biggest political scandal in US history, and the DNC press simply wasn't interested in covering it...so millions of "woke" Americans have no clue about it or they choose to not believe it because...ya know..._______________ism.
    MY guess is IF... and I mean IF anything comes from all the AG investigations, it will all happen right around the middle of next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    MY guess is IF... and I mean IF anything comes from all the AG investigations, it will all happen right around the middle of next summer.
    If McCabe is indicted by the end of this month... it will all happen a hell of a lot faster than next summer. The media will have a tough time discrediting him if he starts singing. Especially since he was on all of their shows as a source of the Russia investigation. Then, if they have him flat out saying it was a hoax, and the media and the rest of these yahoos were involved... that will be tough. There is FAR too many videos and stories of him sitting down with the top journalists in the US saying BS and them nodding. There is far too many stories that he was the key source on. Everything would fall incredibly fast because the media would take a knockout punch. They'd be trying to right the ship so hard they wouldn't have time to work for the DNC on projects.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

If McCabe is indicted by the end of this month... it will all happen a hell of a lot faster than next summer. The media will have a tough time discrediting him if he starts singing. Especially since he was on all of their shows as a source of the Russia investigation. Then, if they have him flat out saying it was a hoax, and the media and the rest of these yahoos were involved... that will be tough. There is FAR too many videos and stories of him sitting down with the top journalists in the US saying BS and them nodding. There is far too many stories that he was the key source on. Everything would fall incredibly fast because the media would take a knockout punch. They'd be trying to right the ship so hard they wouldn't have time to work for the DNC on projects.
    My point is this. Politically speaking... when would the best time for Trump be to make this news?

That's all I'm saying. Not that it WILL happen, but I could see it playing out that way. McCabe may happen sooner, but there is another investigation that another US attorney is working on. I believe it's about the FISA process. That's what I could see happening next summer in the heart of the Presidential campaign. Cause lets be honest, the one thing that would piss of most every American is a corrupt government out to get you, and that would make them sympathetic to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    My point is this. Politically speaking... when would the best time for Trump be to make this news?

That's all I'm saying. Not that it WILL happen, but I could see it playing out that way. McCabe may happen sooner, but there is another investigation that another US attorney is working on. I believe it's about the FISA process. That's what I could see happening next summer in the heart of the Presidential campaign. Cause lets be honest, the one thing that would piss of most every American is a corrupt government out to get you, and that would make them sympathetic to Trump.
    I disagree a bit here. I think trump would benefit more if this starts soon. Obviously his supporters will like it either way, but earlier I would say would be preferable to them. Those who simply don’t pay much attention are going to hear stuff like trump is only doing this cause of the upcoming election if they wait until next summer. And I would think a decent amount would fall for that. Now if you start soon, that bs retort gets mitigated. Then you just keep an assembly line of prosecutions going through election season. Lord knows there is enough of them. That’s best case scenario for trump

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I disagree a bit here. I think trump would benefit more if this starts soon. Obviously his supporters will like it either way, but earlier I would say would be preferable to them. Those who simply don’t pay much attention are going to hear stuff like trump is only doing this cause of the upcoming election if they wait until next summer. And I would think a decent amount would fall for that. Now if you start soon, that bs retort gets mitigated. Then you just keep an assembly line of prosecutions going through election season. Lord knows there is enough of them. That’s best case scenario for trump
    Yeah, I guess I'm just looking at it from how short our memories are in the world we live in now.

Isn't that all the more reason that they just wouldn't report on it? It makes them look bad at best, complicit at worst. They'd have to fall on their swords and claim "OMG we were duped!" And it's several outlets, so it's not like they could all just blame one person.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think the most benefit for Trump would be if it came out soon after Biden wins the nomination. Like a month or two later. He'd have to spend his campaign trying to answer questions and accusations from Trump about what he knew, when he knew it, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I think the most benefit for Trump would be if it came out soon after Biden wins the nomination. Like a month or two later. He'd have to spend his campaign trying to answer questions and accusations from Trump about what he knew, when he knew it, etc.
    Oh man! That would be awesome!

If it played out like this...I could see Biden spilling secrets to the press in interviews because he's senile and doesn't know what the hell is going on.

If I were the DNC, I'd give him a manager...kinda like Paul Heyman...to do all of his interviews for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Isn't that all the more reason that they just wouldn't report on it? It makes them look bad at best, complicit at worst. They'd have to fall on their swords and claim "OMG we were duped!" And it's several outlets, so it's not like they could all just blame one person.
    You really think the leftist media would do that? I don’t. I believe they are going to continue to lie about it even if McCabe and others are sent to jail. They will continue with the right-wing conspiracy narrative and claim that they are all innocent. Facts mean absolutely nothing to them. They spin it to their narrative.