Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: McCabe is up shit's creek w/o a paddle in sight

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    When McCabe was fired last year, he said that if he's prosecuted...he's taking everybody down w/him.

This could be fun.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Literally the only reason Comey was let off is because there are WAY bigger investigations and he had a slim chance to get off of them. Had he slimed out of them, it would have been an unnecessary strike against them.
    McCabe is an easy target to start because it’s proven multiple times he lied to Congress. There zero chance he can slime out. Plus, he’s the low peg in the conspiracy tree. He’s a perfect choice for a larger investigation.
    This is what a real investigation looks like compared to the buffoonery that Mueller was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Literally the only reason Comey was let off is because there are WAY bigger investigations and he had a slim chance to get off of them. Had he slimed out of them, it would have been an unnecessary strike against them.
    McCabe is an easy target to start because it’s proven multiple times he lied to Congress. There zero chance he can slime out. Plus, he’s the low peg in the conspiracy tree. He’s a perfect choice for a larger investigation.
    This is what a real investigation looks like compared to the buffoonery that Mueller was doing.
    Yep.

The IG report accuses McCabe of lying at least four times, three of them under oath, and says that while he had the power to approve disclosures of information to the media, his doing so in the instance they reviewed violated policy because it was done “in a manner designed to advance his personal interests at the expense of Department leadership.”

It also says McCabe and Comey contradicted one another in their descriptions of how a media disclosure was authorized.

See how the media is plays into all of this? Scumbags like Brennan, McCabe, Clapper, and Comey act as if they are above the law because they are protected by the establishment and more importantly...the MSM. The MSM is complicit in all of this. Once the press spreads the bullshit...they then hire these assholes so they can defend themselves and direct the narrative as they see fit on TV. This is why the Russia hoax went on for 3 years.

Comey and McCabe were leaking information to the press for the purpose of hurting a political opponent. That is the definition of "deep state" politics. The MSM is the ultimate weapon these bureaucrats are using to try and take Trump out of office. None of this is opinion. These things actually happened. How anyone can defend their actions makes no sense to me.

They should all be hung by their balls in the main plaza of Trump Tower for the world to see.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 09-13-2019 at 02:20 PM.

I just hope if anything improper was done in launching that witch hunt that people are made to pay dearly so that no one is ever tempted to abuse our institutions to surveil a political opponent again.

It was entirely predictable that it would happen. I think Democrats were terrified of this after 9/11 and rightly so. A lot of Republicans including John Ashcroft were worried about it happening.

Turns out it may be Democrats that succumbed first to the temptation to use it for political purposes. I just want the public to find out as much as possible about what went on.

That letter/or email that Susan Rice sent to herself (Is she the worst liar that ever lived or what?) about everything being done "by the book" comes to mind when I think of this mess. I bet that woman knows a lot about this.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    You may be right. But color me skeptical that the swamp won't protect their own.

Wrong threa

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    That letter/or email that Susan Rice sent to herself (Is she the worst liar that ever lived or what?) about everything being done "by the book" comes to mind when I think of this mess.
    That was one of the dumbest things that woman could’ve done.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    That was one of the dumbest things that woman could’ve done.
    It make me think she was scared sh**less at what was happening and that she would get entangled. Being a bad liar is a virtue and only a bad thing if you are in politics. I am thinking she was very scared at what was going on when she wrote that. She probably knew it was shady and didn't want to be involved or know what was happening. Didn't want to end up a Patsy with a microphone in front of her face on national TV in a Senate hearing getting grilled or worse.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You may be right. But color me skeptical that the swamp won't protect their own.
    This is my thinking as well. I mean they have the press on their side, so they can get away with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    It make me think she was scared sh**less at what was happening and that she would get entangled. Being a bad liar is a virtue and only a bad thing if you are in politics. I am thinking she was very scared at what was going on when she wrote that. She probably knew it was shady and didn't want to be involved or know what was happening. Didn't want to end up a Patsy with a microphone in front of her face on national TV in a Senate hearing getting grilled or worse.
    Right.

But what it really did was make every rational person wonder..."why would she write that and send it to herself?" It makes no sense unless she was doing exactly what you described above...protecting herself and BHO in the event that the shit hit the fan.

Now that we know how this whole Russia hoax played out...all of that spying, leaking, unmasking was clearly a political hit job.

The Strzok/Paige text messages spell it out. They confirmed...in their own words...that Soetero was in the know on everything going on behind the scenes. Of course, that's a conspiracy theory or it's taken out of context or something something something racist.

Blog Entries

Why hasn't Trump replaced the current Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray? He's another swamp creature that has been slow walking all requested information , trying to protect the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Why hasn't Trump replaced the current Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray? He's another swamp creature that has been slow walking all requested information , trying to protect the FBI.
    Who else wouldn’t protect the bureau first and foremost?