Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: NFL Power Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    No, is that a non-meat burger? ... Bc
    Yeah it's the non meat burger. I want to try it!
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Yeah it's the non meat burger. I want to try it!
    It is delicious and I am an absolute carnivore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    It is delicious and I am an absolute carnivore.
    I'm not a vegetarian or anything, but I try to minimize the meat I eat just because of how much it hurts the environment. As a result I'm very pro meat substitutes. It just sucks to miss out on protein.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

4. Re: NFL Power Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    How can you not apply that same point of view to the Browns themselves? The Browns are among the more disappointing teams in the league right now. They didn't even look good against the Gang Green team that's suffering from gangrene.
    The Browns defense is actually much better than what I anticipated. Myles Garrett looks like he’s going to have an DPOY type year. They’re solid up the middle as well. I think Goff struggles big time and Cleveland wins that game this week.

That said, Mayfield looks like he’s primed for a sophomore slump type season. They do not have the personnel to protect him properly. I would really not be the least bit surprised to see him get injured at some point. His style of quarterbacking, his size and the risks he takes opens himself up to injure much more than your typical nfl starting qb.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I'm not a vegetarian or anything, but I try to minimize the meat I eat just because of how much it hurts the environment. As a result I'm very pro meat substitutes. It just sucks to miss out on protein.
    Check out the farmers market my dude. Pasture raised animals are much better for the environment.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I bought BYND at $70 does that count?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    The Browns defense is actually much better than what I anticipated. Myles Garrett looks like he’s going to have an DPOY type year. They’re solid up the middle as well. I think Goff struggles big time and Cleveland wins that game this week.

That said, Mayfield looks like he’s primed for a sophomore slump type season. They do not have the personnel to protect him properly. I would really not be the least bit surprised to see him get injured at some point. His style of quarterbacking, his size and the risks he takes opens himself up to injure much more than your typical nfl starting qb.
    They traded their best lineman (Kevin Zeitler) for another pass rusher lol. This is the one glaring problem on that roster and they need to fix it by next season if they want to go to the Super Bowl.

BTW are the Power Rankings not the most irrelevant thing in the NFL?