Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Bozeman

Blog Entries

Bradley Bozeman

Perhaps we have found another later round gem who may become another solid lineman for the Ravens. The difference is, we are going to at least get 3 years of production out of him (baring any health concerns), where as some of the other guys took longer to develop and see the field.

Re: Bradley Bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Perhaps we have found another later round gem who may become another solid lineman for the Ravens. The difference is, we are going to at least get 3 years of production out of him (baring any health concerns), where as some of the other guys took longer to develop and see the field.
    I look Forward to Filmstudies notes to confirm to what my eyes told me, but Bozeman looked good on the live feed in real time as I watched.

Skies also looked unremarkable in a good way.

My eyes saw Ronnie Stanley as the clear worst lineman we had on the field yesterday, and even he was passable.

Good things ahead!!!

I didn't rewatch the game yet, but I did notice some nice run blocks by Bozeman on that first drive.

Having watched the first half again, no one stood out as superior, but no one looked bad, either. They played well as a unit. If I had to pick one lineman who I thought was a little loafy, it would be Stanley.

He was solid. I feel a lot better about him and Powers than I did London and Hurst at that spot.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I did notice an uncalled hold he had on Snead's touchdown. Him and Skura both struggled a bit against Wilkins. But there were some things to like as well. I am not too concerned about Bozeman as a liability but I don't think he'll be especially good either.

Still think Powers-Bozeman is a better combo than Brozeman-Skura
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Still think Powers-Bozeman is a better combo than Brozeman-Skura
    Yeah that latter combo is rough. Brozeman is practically non-existent out there

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Yeah that latter combo is rough. Brozeman is practically non-existent out there
    ...oh you son of a...
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Question Re: Bradley Bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Still think Powers-Bozeman is a better combo than Bozeman-Skura
    Question : Why do you think the Ravens had Powers inactive, but Bozeman and Mekari active on game day? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Question : Why do you think the Ravens had Powers inactive, but Bozeman and Mekari active on game day? ... Bc
    Positional versatility.

And special teams. Always special teams.

Okay, I have to take my weekly shot at Vinny Cerrato's analysis.

He was asked what he thought of the OL's performance against Miami. Because he's been incapable of saying anything good about the line all summer, you could hear the pain in his voice coming up with an answer.

He stammered through an admittenance there were no big errors but played it off to not facing any competition whatsoever.

When pressed on Bozeman in particular he sounded mortally wounded trying to come up for an answer. He finally offered this: my issue with him is that he spends too much time on the ground.

Rather than paying Vinny, the station should simply replace him with a "what do you think of [name OL-man?]" big wheel that could be spun by the host. It would only need four possible answers:

1. Spends too much time on the ground
    2. Isn't a knee bender
    3. Too soft
    4. He's okay...I guess

And with that you'd have the complete depth of analysis offered by Vinny Cerrato regarding OL play.