Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC North

Re: AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I think it would be easier with a first time starter stinking it up
    Yes but I have nothing but ill will towards Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Week 1 is usually crazy across the board and not always indicative of how the rest of the year will go.
    This.

Blog Entries

Pittsburgh is notorious for starting slow. That is one reason why they have the proverbial ‘Horror villain’ moniker.

Cincinnati had a very smart gameplan against the Seahawks and, though they are missing Green and that big play element, they have a gameplan that can be effective against the blitz. They set up a lot of comfortable throws for Dalton. Not that I see them making the playoffs or anything, but I don’t see them being an easy out.

Kitchens and company got too cute, then lost linemen. Getting a W can be the start for them.

I wholeheartedly agree about the craziness of week 1. Week 1 is traditionally crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Cincinnati had a very smart gameplan against the Seahawks and, though they are missing Green and that big play element, they have a gameplan that can be effective against the blitz. They set up a lot of comfortable throws for Dalton. Not that I see them making the playoffs or anything, but I don’t see them being an easy out.
    And they traditionally start fast, don't they? One reason they have a 'choker' rep.

Blog Entries

We the kings of the north!!! Gimme my chain!!!

We tend to slump in October. Hopefully not this season!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

the more I think about the more I conclude
    Pigsburgh purposely didn't show up Sunday night

we haven't seen the 'real' team yet

they'll bounce back and all their fans will strut and crow blah blah blah
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Steelers - Slow starters against the best prepared team
    Bengals - Showed they are not dead yet
    Browns - Despite the glee in their loss. They are still a threat to beat any team any week.

It's going to be a long season with a lot of twists and turns. Ravens fans have to stay faithful.

The AFCN will be competitive. Yes, we played good ball in Week 1, but it's still too early to get cocky and pronounce the Ravens as winners of the division. We have a 3-game stretch where we play divisional opponents back-to-back. That's after we play KC. That's a rough patch of games which is why we have to close strong against AZ.

Blog Entries

I watched some of that Bengals / Seahawks game and I have to say, they played their asses off. Dalton looked fantastic! I expect them to win at home this week

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I mean the Browns dropped one to the fucking TITANS! That's an average team at best!
    Mehhhhh...not sure about that. A quality defensive team.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

AFC North Week 2

RAVENS win again, a close one against the underrated Cardinals. next week @ KC. Defense adjusted and toughened up last three quarters to win. Offense scored just enough points. oy, haven't we seen that a few times before?

BROWNS beat the Jets on Monday Night. Jets started their 2nd string QB and ended up playing their 3rd string. gonna be a rough year for gang green.

speaking of QB injuries, STEELERS lost to Seahawks and lost their QB for the year. he might retire. I'd like to think Pigsburgh is through, but a QB change might be advantageous to them.

BENGALS lost again. 0-2 and forgotten.

glad Ravens kept McSorley on the roster. with all these QB injuries and changes (Nawlins, Giants, etc) we'd have lost him for sure, I think. they're even talking about recycling Kapernick.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)