Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920

Thread: AFC North

Blog Entries

Re: AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Eric Weddle quotes

My goodness, these Eric Weddle quotes illustrate how the Ravens make defenders’ heads spin

“I kid you not. Half the time, I didn’t know who had the ball.”

“We got our faces peeled off.”

"I'm at a loss for words.I never thought in a million years we'd get completely destroyed."
    Lucky for the Rams that Weddle gave them so many Ravens secrets or they would've gotten blown out... Bc

Blog Entries

Well, I may as well just copy and this shit! Lol
    Congrats on yet another solid win. Week in week out your team looks sensational.
    Before last nights game I had the MVP race dead even between Wilson and LJ.
    Today
    LJ > Wilson. Without a doubt.
    Cheers and happy holidays to you all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Well, I may as well just copy and this shit! Lol
    Congrats on yet another solid win. Week in week out your team looks sensational.
    Before last nights game I had the MVP race dead even between Wilson and LJ.
    Today
    LJ > Wilson. Without a doubt.
    Cheers and happy holidays to you all.
    thanks brother - and personally I hope your team kicks the shit out of the clowns.

Lastly - Happy Thanksgiving

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

4. Re: AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    So if we win this week, and the Browns beat the Steelers, we can clinch the division against the Bills, right? That'd put us at 11 wins with both the Browns and Steelers at 6 losses.
    Yes. Also true if the Browns/Steelers tie (Ravens would have 11 wins, Steelers would have 5 losses and 1 tie, Browns would have 6 losses and 1 tie).

Sadly, the Saints may be the first to clinch a division (I believe they can wrap it up Thursday night with a win over Atlanta).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

wow this thread sank into irrelevance! in a good way

Ravens win easy. this might be the most one-sided final standings in AFC North history.
    Steelers finish 2nd; one game to go still alive for Wild Card
    Browns finish with losing record again. highly touted but injuries, poor coaching and a brutal schedule sank them.
    Bengals are getting the first pick (Joe Burrows).

thanks to all posters/readers
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

6. Re: AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    wow this thread sank into irrelevance! in a good way

Ravens win easy. this might be the most one-sided final standings in AFC North history.
    Steelers finish 2nd; one game to go still alive for Wild Card
    Browns finish with losing record again. highly touted but injuries, poor coaching and a brutal schedule sank them.
    Bengals are getting the first pick (Joe Burrows).

thanks to all posters/readers
    In 2004, the Steelers went 15-1 (led by a rookie Roethlisberger), and the Ravens finished 2nd at 9-7. A Ravens win would match that 6 games difference (Ravens 14-2, Steelers 8-8).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    In 2004, the Steelers went 15-1 (led by a rookie Roethlisberger), and the Ravens finished 2nd at 9-7. A Ravens win would match that 6 games difference (Ravens 14-2, Steelers 8-8).
    thanks for that! I were too lazy to research
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)