Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC North

Re: AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I mean the Browns dropped one to the fucking TITANS! That's an average team at best!
    Respectfully disagree. They play defense. If Mariotta can stay healthy they will contend for the AFC South.
    Last edited by 21xxxv; 09-10-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    Respectfully disagree. They play defense. If Mariotta can stay healthy they will content for the AFC South.
    Yes, this.

It took them three (3!!!) years to realize that they need to feed Henry. WTF! I've only had him in fantasy ever year until I gave up on him this year.

[Kahn scream!]

If they feed Henry like Dallas feeds Elliott, then Mariota might be OK. If they don't feed him... I worry for Mariota getting killed/benched and they continue to struggle with the pee pee arm Miami cast-off.

Big Ben is done. He was missing 3 yard passes all night... His wrs had to jumping 5 feet to catch balls all game

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Big Ben is done. He was missing 3 yard passes all night... His wrs had to jumping 5 feet to catch balls all game
    hoping so!
    they drafted a guy last year. we might see him soon.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I was going to start a new thread, but I guess it's better to put this question here:

What about the Bengals? Did we start shoveling dirt on them too early? Didn't get to watch that game, but Seattle is a tough place to play even in the down years, and the Bengals really outplayed them.

I was thinking the Bengals were a 4-win team coming into this season. Should I be revising my expectations to about a .500 record? Or was that game a complete fluke?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    Respectfully disagree. They play defense. If Mariotta can stay healthy they will content for the AFC South.
    Look I think they're a fringe playoff team. And IMO if you're this uber talented lock to win the division superbowl contender team that the Browns were billed as, you do not lose to fringe playoff teams at home. I mean, look, everyone has bad games. You're allowed to have a bad game. But I think the loss was embarrassing.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I was going to start a new thread, but I guess it's better to put this question here:

What about the Bengals? Did we start shoveling dirt on them too early? Didn't get to watch that game, but Seattle is a tough place to play even in the down years, and the Bengals really outplayed them.

I was thinking the Bengals were a 4-win team coming into this season. Should I be revising my expectations to about a .500 record? Or was that game a complete fluke?
    It was really really interesting to me. I'm wondering if Seattle's secondary is just that bad.

I mean any prediction about Cincinnati this year has John Ross being a nonfactor baked into it. And at the very least that doesn't prove to be true anymore. So they're automatically better.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Cincy should have won that game. Bullock missed a 45 yard FG in the 2nd half. They also heavily outgained the Seahawks and were constantly in the backfield pressuring Wilson.

That said, I’m not sure how good the Seahawks secondary is?
    The Seattle secondary is not very good and very suspect. They have added to their D line but still can't cover. Also, I noticed that their O line had trouble keeping Wilson upright. I am thinking about going to the Ravens game out here.

Blog Entries

Bengals could be better than peeps thought, if Ross plays well to go along with Boyd and eventually Green, that offense is going to be pretty good.

I still expect the Steelers to win 10 games, a loss to a team they never beat doesn't move the needle for me on that.

We'll need a few more games to really judge though. Week 1 is usually crazy across the board and not always indicative of how the rest of the year will go.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    hoping so!
    they drafted a guy last year. we might see him soon.
    They just traded away Joshua Dobbs. So it's just Rudolph now.

Idunno, I think Ben still has too much control over the team. I hope he stays the starter and stinks up the season.

Bengals are one deep across the board except the o line. They lack talent there still. Defense line is good but lb and back are not By week four a few injuries will deplete them enough that they will be stuck in that 4-7 win area.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    They just traded away Joshua Dobbs. So it's just Rudolph now.

Idunno, I think Ben still has too much control over the team. I hope he stays the starter and stinks up the season.
    I think it would be easier with a first time starter stinking it up