Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC North

Blog Entries

Re: AFC North

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I watched some of that Bengals / Seahawks game and I have to say, they played their asses off. Dalton looked fantastic! I expect them to win at home this week
    Well that prediction didn't go well.

AFC North Week 3 matchups

Ravens @ Chiefs. Ravens want to be the Chiefs. KC is (are) the Chiefs. I expect Balmer to make a game of it but I think Mahomes will be too much. something like 30-20 KC.

Cinci @ Buffalo. Bills are 2-0 and playing some good ball. it was only the Giants and Jets but still... Cinci has lost to the Seahawks and at home v the 49ers. law of averages says Bengals due for a win but I say no. Bills 21-17

Pigsburgh @ San Francisco. maybe the new QB will light things up but I'm going wi SF on this one. their QB is lighting it up. Niners 30-17

Cleveland hosts LA Rams. Sunday! Night! Football! gotta go with the Rams, though there might be hangover after big win against Saints. 27-13. will the home crowd turn if the Brownies start slow?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Well that prediction didn't go well.
    couldn't be happier to be wrong ;-)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Sure looks like Cincy and Pittsburgh are going to be 0-3 with a tough road game each. They're toast if that happens.

The Browns enter a brutal 5 game stretch starting with the Rams... followed by @ BAL, @ SF, vs SEA and @ NE. We want to see them go 1-4 because the schedule theoretically gets a lot easier from there. Ravens home game vs Cleveland needs to be a W.

The Ravens meanwhile can probably afford a loss to KC - though it may have a big impact on playoff seeding. After that is a string of crucial division games: vs CLE, @ PIT, vs CIN. I am very much interested in seeing the road game vs a Mason Rudolph led Steelers team.

Blog Entries

Browns TE David Njoku suffers broken wrist

Browns TE David Njoku suffers broken wrist
    My man cannot catch a break (or a football)
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    My man cannot catch a break (or a football)
    that is a big loss, no reliable TE

that is a big loss, no reliable TE
    It is. Njoku was a good not great, competent TE. But when you look at what Cleveland has behind him, yikes.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

9. Re: AFC North

Looking forward to watching the Browns - Rams game to see just how good the Browns defense is. I hate to say it, but I think the Browns defense could be a top 5.

how bout Rams D vs Browns O? is Wade Phillips still coordinating?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

well not too good a day for the AFC North
    RAVENS lose a tight one @ KC.
    BENGALS come back but lose @ Buffalo
    STEELERS lose a close one @ San Fran
    BROWNS lose close to LA Rams last night.

this week: Ravens host Browns; Cinci @ Pigsburgh Monday Night

not worried about Bmore. at this point very few teams are going to beat the Chiefs in their house.

Bengals 0-3. looks like another non-playoff year (fine with me)

Steelers new QB looked decent with limited playbook. had to lead a two-minute offense on road in his first start; ouch! Pigsbugh gonna struggle if they can't win after forcing five turnovers.

Browns @ Bmore this week will be big. gotta go with the Ravens.