Page 88 of 156 FirstFirst ... 8687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,045 to 1,056 of 1866
    Blog Entries

Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

https://brobible.com/sports/article/...aker-mayfield/

Watson definitely remaking this offense his own. Enjoy it while they can all I can say. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    https://brobible.com/sports/article/...aker-mayfield/

Watson definitely remaking this offense his own. Enjoy it while they can all I can say. Lol!
    Wonder if they have any good masseuses down there in the Bahamas

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Wonder if they have any good masseuses down there in the Bahamas
    Get some Jamaican jerk!

Blog Entries

admits to having sex with 3 of the women

“Well, in every massage, I will tell you he did go, intending just for a professional massage, and only those three instances where sexual conduct occurred — consensual sexual activity — it occurred after the massage session had ended,” Graham said. “And Mr. Watson has testified and is insistent that that sexual activity was initiated by the plaintiff in every single instance.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...major-problem/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    admits to having sex with 3 of the women

“Well, in every massage, I will tell you he did go, intending just for a professional massage, and only those three instances where sexual conduct occurred — consensual sexual activity — it occurred after the massage session had ended,” Graham said. “And Mr. Watson has testified and is insistent that that sexual activity was initiated by the plaintiff in every single instance.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...major-problem/
    He's a predator.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    He's a predator.
    I keep forgetting that not only did they give them that crazy contract but traded three first rounders for him. No one in that organization should ever be considered employably competent ever again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Get some Jamaican jerk!
    I roughest massage I ever had was while I was visiting Jamaica. They always assign the opposite gender as your masseuse whether you request it or not. Mine must have been all of 5'2" and 100 pounds soaking wet. I requested a deep tissue and regretted it instantly. I thought she was going to grind my bones into powder. I have no idea where she got the strength from. I thought I had a pretty good tolerance for pain, but I had to tap out and tell her to go easy.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

anybody watch that HBO interview?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I roughest massage I ever had was while I was visiting Jamaica. They always assign the opposite gender as your masseuse whether you request it or not. Mine must have been all of 5'2" and 100 pounds soaking wet. I requested a deep tissue and regretted it instantly. I thought she was going to grind my bones into powder. I have no idea where she got the strength from. I thought I had a pretty good tolerance for pain, but I had to tap out and tell her to go easy.
    Be like:

How my ex-wife gave a massage...

They're gonna give him a 6 game suspension that he repeals to 4 games. The NFL media is already hard at work trying to spin positive press about him. There's about the same amount of articles talking about his strong leadership at OTAs as there are about his transgressions. Stefanski and his teammates are already gushing about his character. And the Cleveland fans have convinced themselves that he's a victim, just like them, and just like the team when the NFL penalizes them as well for Watson's crimes. The Browns owner invested so much in Watson, that if the NFL gives him the suspension he deserves it will be seen as screwing Cleveland.

TLDR: The NFL is gonna slap this guy on the wrist, then put their billion dollar media lackeys to work trying to turn this predator into a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber View Post
    They're gonna give him a 6 game suspension that he repeals to 4 games. The NFL media is already hard at work trying to spin positive press about him. There's about the same amount of articles talking about his strong leadership at OTAs as there are about his transgressions. Stefanski and his teammates are already gushing about his character. And the Cleveland fans have convinced themselves that he's a victim, just like them, and just like the team when the NFL penalizes them as well for Watson's crimes. The Browns owner invested so much in Watson, that if the NFL gives him the suspension he deserves it will be seen as screwing Cleveland.

TLDR: The NFL is gonna slap this guy on the wrist, then put their billion dollar media lackeys to work trying to turn this predator into a saint.
    I bet Watson is pretty in pink once breast cancer awareness month rolls through. To demonstrate what a fine young man he is, he will personally administer free screenings for all!