Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

The Delanie Walker thing just confirmed what I suspected through the offseason, that the Browns will get every team's max effort because of the spotlight they've put on themselves along with the media. It's a lot different to be the hunted and the team carrying the weight of the massive expectations instead of the underdog.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The Delanie Walker thing just confirmed what I suspected through the offseason, that the Browns will get every team's max effort because of the spotlight they've put on themselves along with the media. It's a lot different to be the hunted and the team carrying the weight of the massive expectations instead of the underdog.
    That was beautiful 😂😂

Blog Entries

Great point. It's like when Vince Young called the Eagles the Dream Team a decade ago. Everyone wanted to shut that down and they did.

Blog Entries

Five personal fouls in the first half

https://deadspin.com/browns-lineman-...adspin_twitter

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Five personal fouls in the first half

https://deadspin.com/browns-lineman-...adspin_twitter
    There was another play late in the 4th quarter where a d-lineman either after the last TD or PAT walked by the ref and said something that drew an unsportsmanlike conduct. THAT's the sort of thing that points to lack of accountability within the team and locker room to me.

Yup. The media tries really hard to spotlight Lamar, but literally all he ever says is he's going to prove people wrong and keep improving.

Baker's in the media joking on PMT about whether he's a QB1 or a Franchise Quarterback.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

It takes more than pure talent to win football games. Cleveland will prove that axiom this season.

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    The Titans are underrated. Had a great draft, good defense, and I believe in Mariota. Bad coaching and lack of talent around him has been his downfall.
    I'm friends with a diehard titans fan. We went to their preseason game against the bears. I wasn't sold on the pitch, but now I think they are going to give that division a real headache. They might actually be legit division contenders.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    I'm friends with a diehard titans fan. We went to their preseason game against the bears. I wasn't sold on the pitch, but now I think they are going to give that division a real headache. They might actually be legit division contenders.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I have them winning the AFCS and they will have a top 10 defense if not top 5 IMO. But the Browns lost by 30 at home...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Whether the Browns are "media darlings" (thanks to Baker Mayfiled and Co.) or are the dregs of the NFL (thanks to Hue Jackson and his ilk), the team seems to find a way to lose... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by perryw9202 View Post
    There was another play late in the 4th quarter where a d-lineman either after the last TD or PAT walked by the ref and said something that drew an unsportsmanlike conduct. THAT's the sort of thing that points to lack of accountability within the team and locker room to me.
    Dude must have had "malice in his heart". Lol. That Detroit game was probably the most frustrated and fed up I think I ever was as a Ravens fan. That was when it was becoming clearer that Billick's "let men be men" style came at a the price of discipline. I think yesterday probably sealed Kitchens fate. I hope they have a few more of those games, replete with sideline prima donna antics, this year.

12. Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

Do the Browns miss Kevin Zeitler or what? I still cannot wrap my head around that trade for Oliver Vernon? Trading one of the better veteran interior OL is not easy to replace.

I’m speculating... but I’m wondering if Mayfield had a beef with Zeitler? Edge rushers are nice to have, but keeping your QB upright and healthy seems to be worth a whole lot more.