Page 4 of 156 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    In the famous words of the late Denny Green, changed it a little bit, but here it goes "The Browns are who we thought they were, if the media wants to crown their ass then crown their ass, but THE BROWNS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE"
    Hopefully Denny Green's end to that quote of "we let 'em off the hook" doesn't come into play here.

After his press conference I'm developing a strong dislike for Baker Mayfield. He comes across as a serious prick and he's done nothing in this league as of yet. At least Lamar's comments about his critics was done tongue in cheek and with humor and a smile but Baker just always seems like a petulant child. Don't like him and I hope he stinks it up this season

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YoCo757 View Post
    Careful with a thread like this. Karma can be brutal. I’d hate to see this bite is in the ass in a few weeks. Cleveland almost always plays us close
    I agree. Admittedly they had a horrible game, but I just think it's too early to write them off. If they can settle down and become more disciplined, they might still be a force to be reckoned with.

Gotta admit, though, Baker Mayfield is not my favorite person.

Paper champions. That's what the Browns are until they prove otherwise. Talent\hype mean nothing into you prove it on the field with W's. Maybe they will live up to hype, maybe they won't...but the fact is that have won NOTHING...they need to get some W's before they are given respect!

4. Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

18 penalties for 180 yards?!? This is why I never understood the Kitchens hire? That does not happen with a veteran coach.

Man, the Browns have a tough 6 game stretch coming up.
    @ NYJ
    Rams
    @ Ravens
    @ Niners
    Seahawks
    @ patriots

I would not be surprised if they are 1-6 or 2-5 going into week 8.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I know you like his swag and all Smoove, but that was not a good look for your boy after the game. If they don't stack some wins quick, it's gonna get real ugly man.
    Lol i do man but he did not look good today then to pout like that after that kind of ass whippin sometimes you just have to take a loss and humble yourself. If they lose like this again next week there will be an implosion lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker Mayfield Progressive Insurance commercials all day were annoying, then hilarious. I wonder if Progressive is having second thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Baker Mayfield Progressive Insurance commercials all day were annoying, then hilarious. I wonder if Progressive is having second thoughts.
    I haven't seen those commercials, is he just screaming at innocent people and babies about insurance for no reason? Because thats what I envision

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I've been saying for 2 years since the hype train loaded up, that until they prove otherwise, they are still the fucking Browns. I think I was accused of "whistling past the graveyard" or something like that. Look, they have a TON of talent. And they are always a tough out. And they will win some games this year. But they have no idea how to build and sustain a winning culture and franchise. That takes consistent and sustained leadership and vision and the Brown are way short on that. Dorsey is a competent GM that knows talent when he sees it, but also seems to not know how to properly construct a team for the long haul, especially in regards to cap management and such.

Also, I don't know who saw Baker's press conference after the game, but he's already pouting and already proclaiming that he and the rest of the team don't care about all the media and people that are going to throw them in the trash after this performance. How are you puffing out your chest and invoking "us against the world" after 1 freaking game?? If they start winning, it will be puppy dogs and ice cream up there...but if the start Browning, that meltdown up there is going to be fucking epic.

That's the kind of moxie some of you claim to like?? Why??!!
    Mayfield has the physical tools but I have thought the guy was a douche and likely bad teammate almost immediately. His actions toward Hue Jackson showed what an ass he is. Jackson was fired, he didn't leave because he wanted to.

Browns have zero wins in their last 15 season openers.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Shout out dean pees wrecking havoc for that defense say what you will but his defenses always perform
    Until it comes to closing games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Titans are underrated. Had a great draft, good defense, and I believe in Mariota. Bad coaching and lack of talent around him has been his downfall.

How’s about these apples, Browns next three games:
    @NYJ
    Vs LA Rams
    @Ravens

Best case scenario for the Browns is a 1-3 start...before @ SF, Vs Seattle, @ NE

The Browns are FUCKED with this loss. They’re going 6-10 this year, put it in the bank