Page 3 of 158 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Where is that Browns fan who thought everyone here was disrespecting his team despite all their offseason moves? Think he gets it now? Respect has to be earned. A bunch of paper transactions only works in Madden
    The Racial Slurs won Free Agent Super Bowls for years - the real ones not so much.

I've been saying for 2 years since the hype train loaded up, that until they prove otherwise, they are still the fucking Browns. I think I was accused of "whistling past the graveyard" or something like that. Look, they have a TON of talent. And they are always a tough out. And they will win some games this year. But they have no idea how to build and sustain a winning culture and franchise. That takes consistent and sustained leadership and vision and the Brown are way short on that. Dorsey is a competent GM that knows talent when he sees it, but also seems to not know how to properly construct a team for the long haul, especially in regards to cap management and such.

Also, I don't know who saw Baker's press conference after the game, but he's already pouting and already proclaiming that he and the rest of the team don't care about all the media and people that are going to throw them in the trash after this performance. How are you puffing out your chest and invoking "us against the world" after 1 freaking game?? If they start winning, it will be puppy dogs and ice cream up there...but if the start Browning, that meltdown up there is going to be fucking epic.

That's the kind of moxie some of you claim to like?? Why??!!

Careful with a thread like this. Karma can be brutal. Iíd hate to see this bite is in the ass in a few weeks. Cleveland almost always plays us close

Game was close going I to the second half. Then bad tackling and eventually bad decisions by Baker Mayfield.....snowballed

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by YoCo757 View Post
    Careful with a thread like this. Karma can be brutal. I’d hate to see this bite is in the ass in a few weeks. Cleveland almost always plays us close
    If there is going to be karma, it will go against those asshats. Who's the team that signed Kareem Hunt? Whose defense is kicking folks in the head and getting ejected in Game 1? Whose coach was telling players to go hard against the Colts in joint practices? Not our fault that their fans sniffed a .500 season and turned into assholes. And much like I felt about the Miami "caution" before that game, fuck the Browns. I think the Ravens are a good enough team to beat them and they don't have any rings to kiss.

And it's not just us Ravens fans, plenty of Titans players were sick of the hype too. Delanie Walker summed it up best:

"I'm gonna be honest with you man, they were who we thought they were," Walker said after the game, referencing former Cardinals coach Dennis Green's infamous rant. "If you want to crown them, crown 'em. You feel me? Crown 'em. They're just a football team. You can say what you want to say. Talk is big, but you still gotta play the game. And that's where we went. We heard all the talk. But they didn't play a game yet. And then today we showed it. We played that game and we came away with a W."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    And it's not just us Ravens fans, plenty of Titans players were sick of the hype too. Delanie Walker summed it up best:

"I'm gonna be honest with you man, they were who we thought they were," Walker said after the game, referencing former Cardinals coach Dennis Green's infamous rant. "If you want to crown them, crown 'em. You feel me? Crown 'em. They're just a football team. You can say what you want to say. Talk is big, but you still gotta play the game. And that's where we went. We heard all the talk. But they didn't play a game yet. And then today we showed it. We played that game and we came away with a W."
    That is awesome!!!

Blog Entries

Lol i did not see that happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Supreme View Post
    The Browns got destroyed. Thatís why you donít crown teams before the season because of how they look on paper.

In the famous words of the late Denny Green, changed it a little bit, but here it goes "The Browns are who we thought they were, if the media wants to crown their ass then crown their ass, but THE BROWNS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE"

Flags everywhere. Not a well disciplined team at all. Too many big egos who need to put team first. If they donít get it under control quickly they will not have the season they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Lol i did not see that happening

I know you like his swag and all Smoove, but that was not a good look for your boy after the game. If they don't stack some wins quick, it's gonna get real ugly man.