Page 77 of 156 FirstFirst ... 7576777879 ... LastLast

Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    I stopped watching baseball because of the Orioles and I still root for them.
    Sticking with the Orioles made the 2012-16 run that much sweeter. And if this current rebuild is done right, the Orioles might build a sustainable model that won't result in what we're watching right now. It will always be tough playing in the same division as the Yankees and Red Sox, but there is no reason the O's can't start churning out prospects and competing like the Rays.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    After seeing the video of this you have to question the people defending him. He cracked the cop on the ass then stood there taunting him as if to say, whatcha going to do about it. Guy is a jerk.
    Not to mention the cop was in the middle of something with the seated player, not clear what. It's not like he was just standing by a door as a security function (still unacceptable to slap). But looked like actively performing some kind of policing role.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Sticking with the Orioles made the 2012-16 run that much sweeter. And if this current rebuild is done right, the Orioles might build a sustainable model that won't result in what we're watching right now. It will always be tough playing in the same division as the Yankees and Red Sox, but there is no reason the O's can't start churning out prospects and competing like the Rays.
    2012 was so magical! As was the 2014 delmon young game, which I witnessed in person.

Hey, at least we don't cheat

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Not to mention the cop was in the middle of something with the seated player, not clear what. It's not like he was just standing by a door as a security function (still unacceptable to slap). But looked like actively performing some kind of policing role.

Heard he was warning a couple of players not to lite cigars in the locker room.

Blog Entries

AP Source: Browns agree to bring back Andrew Berry as new GM

This is the guy that passed on Mahomes, Wentz, Watson and drafted those league killers like Ogbah, Corey Coleman, Kizer...

but he will say yes to DePodesta so I'm sure he's the right guy... at least for one year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

New Browns GM is 32 years old and a local guy. Went to Bel Air High school. Someone on this board must have graduated with him.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    AP Source: Browns agree to bring back Andrew Berry as new GM

This is the guy that passed on Mahomes, Wentz, Watson and drafted those league killers like Ogbah, Corey Coleman, Kizer...

but he will say yes to DePodesta so I'm sure he's the right guy... at least for one year
    Sounds like he'll fit right in. Anyone making a list of who the Browns will hire for the position next year?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Sounds like he'll fit right in. Anyone making a list of who the Browns will hire for the position next year?
    Is Matt Millen available? ... Bc

For birthday's and Bar Mitzvahs...?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Is Matt Millen available? ... Bc
    I saw that Millen was going to call games again. It was too long ago that he was waiting for a donated heart and they weren't sure that he was going to make it. Glad hear that he's doing okay. He sucked as a GM but Millen was a tremendous player and a really good guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I saw that Millen was going to call games again. It was too long ago that he was waiting for a donated heart and they weren't sure that he was going to make it. Glad hear that he's doing okay. He sucked as a GM but Millen was a tremendous player and a really good guy.
    OH G'man, I wasn't knocking the man or the football player he was, only his job as GM... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    OH G'man, I wasn't knocking the man or the football player he was, only his job as GM... Bc
    I didn't think you were knocking him any more than I did. I wrote that he sucked as a GM which was more of a direct slam than either you or HK. I just wanted to add some positive news on Millen since I had been following his health story. He was in the hospital for months and things were looking grim. It wasn't any comment on what you wrote. We are all in agreement on that one. I just linked it because it involved Millen.