Page 121 of 198 FirstFirst ... 119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,452 of 2373

Re: Around the League - 2019 In Season

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If this was true, as the statement above says, it would have been said immediately following the game in an attempt to get some sympathy for him. I don't believe this at all. Take your suspension like a man, show remorse when you meet with the Commish in the offseason, and move on. Not to mention wasn't Pouncey literally right there with them, I know they are on the same team but I highly doubt he would have had the reaction he did if Rudolph incited it with a slur like that.
    A reporter (I forget who but I saw it on Twitter) talked to both Mayfield and Sheldon Richardson. They both said that the first they had heard about anything racist being said was when the reporter asked them the question.

If Rudolph had actually said anything, you KNOW Garrett would at least of told his teammates by way of explanation. Which leads me to believe he is making that shit up, which is even more of a dick move than the helmet swinging in the first place. At least one was in the heat of the moment. Now you’ve had a week to think about it, and you’re going to come up with this bullshit?

What a tool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

the smart guy in all of that was DeCastro. puts Garrett in a bear hug and just holds him. No fine, nothing because he didn't fight

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    In the "stories that won't die" category :

Antonio Brown is hoping for a decision “very soon”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ion-very-soon/

... Bc
    Now he countersues his accuser. Even fucking Florio says this is a terrible idea.

However I bet the Patriots get him back. If they lose to the cowboys this weekend, I bet he will be back sooner rather than later. Kraft will have to convince the league not to place him on the exempt list the moment he is signed (he'll settle with all his accusers to put a nice little bow on it) but they are desperate for a 7th title. They have no soul left to sell so they won't see this as a problem.

This has to do with Inside the NFL on showtime.

The show has had a significant reboot. Gone is the dour Boomer Esiason and the equally annoying hateful lil guy Steve Smith Sr. has been relegated to guest apperances only(thank God). The chemistry between Ray, Brandon and Phil is lights out. Ray doesn't get too preachy because Brandon(that's a big ass dude that I actually think Ray respects) checks him but in a playful way. Phil is the perfect foil. funny, witty and plays off the other two plus JB perfectly.

Check out the episode from this past Tuesday and watch the segment where they are talking about AFC playoff teams. There's a comment that Phil makes that causes a reaction from Ray and Brandon that's priceless. I laughed as hard as I have in a while.

Really good show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    This has to do with Inside the NFL on showtime.

The show has had a significant reboot. Gone is the dour Boomer Esiason and the equally annoying hateful lil guy Steve Smith Sr. has been relegated to guest apperances only(thank God). The chemistry between Ray, Brandon and Phil is lights out. Ray doesn't get too preachy because Brandon(that's a big ass dude that I actually think Ray respects) checks him but in a playful way. Phil is the perfect foil. funny, witty and plays off the other two plus JB perfectly.

Check out the episode from this past Tuesday and watch the segment where they are talking about AFC playoff teams. There's a comment that Phil makes that causes a reaction from Ray and Brandon that's priceless. I laughed as hard as I have in a while.

Really good show.
    You hate Steve Smith????

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    You hate Steve Smith????

IT, I can’t stand him. Lil ball of hate and it’s not called for. He’s managed to work his way off air more and more because he still thinks he’s on the field. Maybe he can adjust like Ray has(not being as preachy) but we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    IT, I can’t stand him. Lil ball of hate and it’s not called for. He’s managed to work his way off air more and more because he still thinks he’s on the field. Maybe he can adjust like Ray has(not being as preachy) but we’ll see.

Well I guess we just will agree to disagree :) Ray annoys me haha

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Well I guess we just will agree to disagree :) Ray annoys me haha

Yeah ray is annoying but he’s gotten better. He’s also in the right place where Brandon and Phil clown him but in a good way. I’ve seen Mike Robinson and Michael Irvin look like they wanted to kill Sr. because he takes the napoleon complex a lil too far. He has to find the balance of being about business without being abrasive. Look at Jerry Rice. I actually enjoyed him on tv but he had too much of a authoritarian persona. It came off as abrasive but he really wasn’t trying to convey that. I think Sr. wants ppl to think he’s this tough guy that’s about it. That’s great for the field but not for tv.

Blog Entries

Steve Smith is 1000x better on TV than Ray, EVER. Ray is terrible. Put Ray on a strategy show on NFL network and he may shine, till then, he’s to busy texting on live TV.

Blog Entries

33 players disciplined for Browns-Steelers fracas :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eelers-fracas/

Man it seems a long, long time since the Ravens lost to the Browns... Bc

Blog Entries

Frank Gore passes Barry Sanders and #3 most yards by RB ever. That cat has over 3,500 yards rushing in his career.

I remember early in his career, injury issues, fumbling problems, wow did he ever right the ship.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    the smart guy in all of that was DeCastro. puts Garrett in a bear hug and just holds him. No fine, nothing because he didn't fight
    Not so fast RWT. Check this out. DeCastro fine 14k

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...gainst-browns/