Page 196 of 198 FirstFirst ... 194195196197198 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,352 of 2373
    Blog Entries

Re: Around the League - 2019 In Season

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He was 4th in the league in passing - how is that falling off a cliff?
    He was also 3rd in the league in interceptions and the Chargers were 5-11. I won't claim to watch a lot of Chargers games but the ones I did see he was bad. That Steelers game with Devlin Hodges first start on SNF was a complete abomination.

I don't think he's going to retire, but what's the upside? He was on a team with a legit #1 WR, solid complementary receivers, a very good TE, and two starting quality RBs. Defense was top half of the league in both points and yards. Still, the team stunk.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    He was also 3rd in the league in interceptions and the Chargers were 5-11. I won't claim to watch a lot of Chargers games but the ones I did see he was bad. That Steelers game with Devlin Hodges first start on SNF was a complete abomination.

I don't think he's going to retire, but what's the upside? He was on a team with a legit #1 WR, solid complementary receivers, a very good TE, and two starting quality RBs. Defense was top half of the league in both points and yards. Still, the team stunk.
    Yeah... stats aside, in my eye test of him this season he didn't look as good

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

In the latest Antonio Brown news...

Judge orders removal of Antonio Brown’s GPS monitor :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-gps-monitor/

"After Antonio Brown was arrested last week, a judge in Broward County ruled that he must wear a GPS monitor on his ankle while awaiting resolution of battery charges."

Unreliable sources say he's to keep it (GPS monitor) near at all times since he's likely to have to wear it again... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    In the latest Antonio Brown news...

Judge orders removal of Antonio Brown’s GPS monitor :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-gps-monitor/

"After Antonio Brown was arrested last week, a judge in Broward County ruled that he must wear a GPS monitor on his ankle while awaiting resolution of battery charges."

Unreliable sources say he's to keep it (GPS monitor) near at all times since he's likely to have to wear it again... Bc
    he's working out at a gym in Ft. Lauderdale - posted the name and address and asked everybody to come work out with him.... you heading that way, Bc?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 6h6 hours ago

Bill O'Brien has named Bill O'Brien as new Texans GM.

Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss
    6h6 hours ago

I just spoke briefly with Patriots offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia, who confirms he is retiring. This was first reported by @christianfauria. Scarnecchia, who is a longtime Patriots fixture, plans to remain in the area.
    legend

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 14m14 minutes ago

Calgary CB Tre Roberson, thought to be the top CFL free agent this year, will sign with the Chicago Bears, per a league source. Roberson chose the Bears over nine other offers. Bears are expected to give Roberson the largest CFL-to-NFL compensation since Miami signed Cameron Wake

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 6h6 hours ago

Bill O'Brien has named Bill O'Brien as new Texans GM.
    Wtf has BOB done to earn that? Craziness

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

He's the one who created all their future draft problems. Let's see if he can get by.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

their owner is very content with double digit wins and a playoff game. It's like being Tennessee in the SEC - if you win 10 games and get a bowl game, it was a good season. You're never going to be Georgia, Alabama or LSU

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Not that I think BOB is a great coach or anything, but there are a lot of teams that would take playoff seasons in 4 of 6 years with a couple playoff wins over that same period. Shit, the dude went 9-7 with Brock Osweiler starting 14 games, and his only losing season was the one where Watson got hurt and he started Tom Savage and TJ Yates for 10 games. I think a lot of the hate on BOB is kind of unwarranted to be honest.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

12. Re: Around the League - 2019 In Season

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He was 4th in the league in passing - how is that falling off a cliff?
    Using volume stats to prove a point.....oof.

I watched him play. He looked done every single time the game was on the line in the 4th quarter. He was the main reason that team went from 12-4 to 5-11. His OL was bad too but he does them no favors with his lack of mobility, holding onto the ball too long, and his weird long throwing delivery. Brady doesn't have those last two issues, which is why he's still playing at a decent level.