Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you actually believe this, or do you represnt the fringe/alt right movement that just hope to convince the sheep into believing, and thus using it for propaganda purposes?
    I didn't write it, I just posted the article so don't shoot the messenger. There are several sites that covered the story. I just picked one. CNN should have invited the professor on to their 7 hour climate change, "sky is falling" night of gloom and doom the other night. Cannabalism wasn't that much more bizarre than some of the other ideas being bantered about, IMO.

Blog Entries

There are loads, but I suspect you are too close to this far right, seeing what you comment and post on here, to see anything not coming straight out of breitbart as ”unbiased”. This one that Harvard published a while back you just might care to read?

https://cyber.harvard.edu/publicatio.../08/mediacloud
    Lol. You never change. I don’t know anyone who reads Breitbart.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I didn't write it, I just posted the article so don't shoot the messenger. There are several sites that covered the story. I just picked one. CNN should have invited the professor on to their 7 hour climate change, "sky is falling" night of gloom and doom the other night. Cannabalism wasn't that much more bizarre than some of the other ideas being bantered about, IMO.
    I will ”shoot the messenger” atleast a little bit when it gets posted as a new thread with a clear intent to portray it as something it isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Lol. You never change. I don’t know anyone who reads Breitbart.
    Good. Then perhaps you can read thisstudy and tell me what you think?

Blog Entries

Good. Then perhaps you can read thisstudy and tell me what you think?
    I can, but you’ll disagree and tell me what I think or I’m wrong cause I’m far right, so I don’t see much point.

I did open it and looked at the first paragraph and lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I can, but you’ll disagree and tell me what I think or I’m wrong cause I’m far right, so I don’t see much point.

I did open it and looked at the first paragraph and lost interest.
    You ARE far right by most standards, atleast as a poster here.. not as in racist far right, as many make the mistake to interpret it. But other than that; constantly defending highly conservative ideals, christianity, mocking anything to the left of even moderately center.

You lost interest? Shocking. Are you interested at all in the subject? Will you read and acknowledge the fact of the far right are using bots and paied propaganda people to an extent the far left doesnt even come close to, if I can provide you the studies that show this? Because this is facts, not my opinion.

Blog Entries

You ARE far right by most standards, atleast as a poster here.. not as in racist far right, as many make the mistake to interpret it. But other than that; constantly defending highly conservative ideals, christianity, mocking anything to the left of even moderately center.

You lost interest? Shocking. Are you interested at all in the subject? Will you read and acknowledge the fact of the far right are using bots and paied propaganda people to an extent the far left doesnt even come close to, if I can provide you the studies that show this? Because this is facts, not my opinion.
    The further left you are the further the center seems, so I could see why you think I’m so far away. I might read it, but I’m not acknowledging anything before I do. (What a silly question).

I only eat dark meat though. Don't get me wrong I am fully on board with the plan but I am worried that my personal culinary preferences maybe viewed as racist I'd be willing to go vegan but that would sort of defeat the purpose.

Any idea how the professor intends to address this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I only eat dark meat though. Don't get me wrong I am fully on board with the plan but I am worried that my personal culinary preferences maybe viewed as racist I'd be willing to go vegan but that would sort of defeat the purpose.

His class has somehow disapeared.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

A nice paprika rub?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    A nice paprika rub?
    Or steamed with Old Bay.

12. Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

Maybe the professor should take a gander at this....not that it would matter.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-...hr20Wk-YZRqxi0