Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

I've said it time and time again, you just can't make this stuff up. I guess I'll need to pick up some fava beans as a side vegetable.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/09...limate-change/

Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I've said it time and time again, you just can't make this stuff up. I guess I'll need to pick up some fava beans as a side vegetable.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/09...limate-change/
    Just out of curiosity, do you actually believe this, or do you represnt the fringe/alt right movement that just hope to convince the sheep into believing, and thus using it for propaganda purposes?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you actually believe this, or do you represnt the fringe/alt right movement that just hope to convince the sheep into believing, and thus using it for propaganda purposes?
    Just out of curiosity, did you read the link he posted?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just out of curiosity, did you read the link he posted?
    Indeed I did. I also happen to be swedish you know...

Blog Entries

Indeed I did. I also happen to be swedish you know...
    Yeah, wants the point? Does that automatically an asshole or something???

Yeah, wants the point? Does that automatically an asshole or something???
    If you just used your brain every once in a while mate, you´d maybe stop and think for two seconds, realize this was a swedish professor of marketing and economy on a conference held in Sweden. Maybe, just maybe, I might have some information and understanding of this that alt right blogs in english speaking countries doesn´t? Who knows?
    Not that it should be needed, I mean, seriously, how stupid do you have to be to believe this is some serious proposal?
    Atleast be a bit thankful I saved you too, barely, from making an ass of yourself atleast this time.

Blog Entries

If you just used your brain every once in a while mate, you´d maybe stop and think for two seconds, realize this was a swedish professor of marketing and economy on a conference held in Sweden. Maybe, just maybe, I might have some information and understanding of this that alt right blogs in english speaking countries doesn´t? Who knows?
    Not that it should be needed, I mean, seriously, how stupid do you have to be to believe this is some serious proposal?
    Atleast be a bit thankful I saved you too, barely, from making an ass of yourself atleast this time.
    I actually didn’t read it. I just noticed you were being your Norma abrasive self.

I actually didn’t read it. I just noticed you were being your Norma abrasive self.
    Call it what you want, I actually do want to know if he actually believes this or if he just wants to spread it as propaganda. The very far right here has picked it up big time, and spread it abroad too. Extremists have always beengood at making something out of nothing, and the far right have people hired to do nothing else then try and portray stories like this into something theyre not and then spread them around. This one is unusally stupid to try and use though, in every aspect.

Blog Entries

Call it what you want, I actually do want to know if he actually believes this or if he just wants to spread it as propaganda. The very far right here has picked it up big time, and spread it abroad too. Extremists have always beengood at making something out of nothing, and the far right have people hired to do nothing else then try and portray stories like this into something theyre not and then spread them around. This one is unusally stupid to try and use though, in every aspect.
    Something I’ve always noticed. The far left always practices projection. I always know what they’re up to by what the say the “other side” doing.

Something I’ve always noticed. The far left always practices projection. I always know what they’re up to by what the say the “other side” doing.
    The far left doesnt to the same extent at all. Look it up, theres been studies made on this.
    Many far right parties and ”news” outlets has it as policy even.
    But this sways from the subject, I’m still only interested if he truly believes this or just spew out propaganda. I’m suspecting the latter.

Blog Entries

The far left doesnt to the same extent at all. Look it up, theres been studies made on this.
    Many far right parties and ”news” outlets has it as policy even.
    But this sways from the subject, I’m still only interested if he truly believes this or just spew out propaganda. I’m suspecting the latter.
    Unbiased studies I’m sure.

Unbiased studies I’m sure.
    There are loads, but I suspect you are too close to this far right, seeing what you comment and post on here, to see anything not coming straight out of breitbart as ”unbiased”. This one that Harvard published a while back you just might care to read?

https://cyber.harvard.edu/publicatio.../08/mediacloud