Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 36 of 36
  1. #25

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    [QUOTE=bossofataka;1726682]There are loads, but I suspect you are too close to this far right, seeing what you comment and post on here, to see anything not coming straight out of breitbart as ”unbiased”. This one that Harvard published a while back you just might care to read?

    https://cyber.harvard.edu/publicatio.../08/mediacloud[/QUOTE

    Here’s a hilarious little snippet from the article...

    “ On the liberal side, by contrast, the center of gravity was made up largely of long-standing media organizations steeped in the traditions and practices of objective journalism.“

    If this doesn’t make you laugh, nothing will.





  2. #26

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Something I’ve always noticed. The far left always practices projection. I always know what they’re up to by what the say the “other side” doing.
    This is so true. Just go down the list. From rigging elections, collusion with Russia, racism, hating science. It goes on and on


    The more the left projects, the more guilty they are.





  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,743

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Here’s a hilarious little snippet from the article...

    “ On the liberal side, by contrast, the center of gravity was made up largely of long-standing media organizations steeped in the traditions and practices of objective journalism.“

    If this doesn’t make you laugh, nothing will.
    Well... that does seem like a "fact"....
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  4. #28

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    If you just used your brain every once in a while mate, you´d maybe stop and think for two seconds, realize this was a swedish professor of marketing and economy on a conference held in Sweden. Maybe, just maybe, I might have some information and understanding of this that alt right blogs in english speaking countries doesn´t? Who knows?
    Not that it should be needed, I mean, seriously, how stupid do you have to be to believe this is some serious proposal?
    Atleast be a bit thankful I saved you too, barely, from making an ass of yourself atleast this time.
    LOL






  5. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,743

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    LOL

    If you're the only one agreeing with his pozt, I think we have all the evidence we need that he haz abzolutely no idea what he'z talking aboutz.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  6. #30

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post

    If this doesn’t make you laugh, nothing will.
    Yeah, cut and paste instead of actually looking at the whole thing. But what would they know, these lousy Harvard professors, compared to the alt right brigade of russellstreetreports highly valued political forum?





  7. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    13,743

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Yeah, cut and paste instead of actually looking at the whole thing. But what would they know, these lousy Harvard professors, compared to the alt right brigade of russellstreetreports highly valued political forum?
    Are Harvard professors immune to political bias/agenda?
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  8. #32

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Since when did wanting lower taxes, less government, babies' rights protected, laws to be enforced, government corruption called out, and American tax paying citizens to be the priority of elected US officials become alt-right?





  9. #33

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Something I’ve always noticed. The far left always practices projection. I always know what they’re up to by what the say the “other side” doing.
    Right on. The guy jumped the shark with this comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Will you read and acknowledge the fact of the far right are using bots and paied propaganda people to an extent the far left doesn't even come close to
    I think this level of paranoia and distortion is pretty common though for people so far in one direction.

    The level of organization on the left when it comes to creating campaigns to demonetize voices on the right is very well developed and sophisticated. Look at Sleeping Giants for instance.

    The left squeals like stuck pigs when the tactics they perfected are used against them.





  10. #34

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Right on. The guy jumped the shark with this comment.



    I think this level of paranoia and distortion is pretty common though for people so far in one direction.

    The level of organization on the left when it comes to creating campaigns to demonetize voices on the right is very well developed and sophisticated. Look at Sleeping Giants for instance.

    The left squeals like stuck pigs when the tactics they perfected are used against them.

    If you look at the actual Podesta emails that Assange published...Podesta bullet points the political strategy they use by partnering w/the MSM to frame GOP candidates w/talking points Hilary's team created. Trump, Cruz, and Carson were the specific candidates mentioned in the email I'm referencing. It's in black and white...as clear as day. I don't think it's really a sophisticated effort. They just have the most powerful marketing group on the planet pushing their message. The Left can get away w/anything they want when the "news" is an advocacy group to further their cause.





  11. #35

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    You ARE far right by most standards, atleast as a poster here.. not as in racist far right, as many make the mistake to interpret it. But other than that; constantly defending highly conservative ideals, christianity, mocking anything to the left of even moderately center.

    You lost interest? Shocking. Are you interested at all in the subject? Will you read and acknowledge the fact of the far right are using bots and paied propaganda people to an extent the far left doesnt even come close to, if I can provide you the studies that show this? Because this is facts, not my opinion.



    Claiming Facts and further arguing your point is the only valid one and credible source rather than being in that middle ground of a topic.

    Sure seems to be a far left response if I have ever seen one. lol





  12. #36

    Re: Professor Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From ‘Climate Change’

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Yeah, cut and paste instead of actually looking at the whole thing. But what would they know, these lousy Harvard professors, compared to the alt right brigade of russellstreetreports highly valued political forum?
    So, do you think that the New York Times, CNN, and the other big leftist media outlets practice objective journalism? Some Harvard Journalism professors saying so is akin to Lucky Luciano saying that the Mafia doesn’t exist.

    I guess you think that everyone who supports President Trump is alt right. The truth is that you couldn’t be more wrong.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site