Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Drew Brees defends himself after drawing LGBTQ criticism for a "National Bring your Bible to school day" video

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Well ....to be fair ....most “overly religious “ groups are anti gay. Anti same sex marriage and anti same sex adoptions. Not all and not everyone but a significant number. I don’t care how you disguise it ...if you don’t like something or someone because of their sexuality...that’s Hate. No different than if you don’t like people cause of skin tone.

I’m Def not in the Religious grouping ( as you well know ) but when I was taught about God and Jesus it was that they stood for Love and acceptance and understanding. For all. The church I attended Sunday school at didn’t discriminate. All were welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just out of curiosity, when did not liking someone or something turn into hate? I missed the memo. Please explain.

Blog Entries

Re: Drew Brees defends himself after drawing LGBTQ criticism for a "National Bring your Bible to school day" video

Just because someone does not believe in same sex marriage does not make him a hater of gays, which, most likely is the category where Drew Brees falls under.

Re: Drew Brees defends himself after drawing LGBTQ criticism for a "National Bring your Bible to school day" video

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Just out of curiosity, when did not liking someone or something turn into hate? I missed the memo. Please explain.
    If you don’t like a group of people because of their skin color , sexual orientations what do you call it? I mean Neo-Nazis don’t “like Hebrews or Blacks, Black Panthers don’t “like “ whites. Those Anatifa folks don’t “like” whites or Leo’s.

I mean I don’t like Lima beans. But I don’t begrudge you if you do like them. But when people don’t like other people just because of skin color or religion or sexuality that’s more than “I don’t like that “. Don’t you agree?

Blog Entries

If you don’t like a group of people because of their skin color , sexual orientations what do you call it? I mean Neo-Nazis don’t “like Hebrews or Blacks, Black Panthers don’t “like “ whites. Those Anatifa folks don’t “like” whites or Leo’s.

I mean I don’t like Lima beans. But I don’t begrudge you if you do like them. But when people don’t like other people just because of skin color or religion or sexuality that’s more than “I don’t like that “. Don’t you agree?

But it’s an assumption that they don’t like them. Isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    But it’s an assumption that they don’t like them. Isn’t it?
    Who? The “Church “ group? I think it’s stated pretty well that they don’t “like “ or support the Alphabet folks.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Just because someone does not believe in same sex marriage does not make him a hater of gays, which, most likely is the category where Drew Brees falls under.
    Maybe. But it seems this group is just that. Otherwise why would Drew try and distance himself from them publicly? Everyone is free to think what they want about whatever , but when you put it out there you gotta defend and support it. Drew doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who’s opposed to something as stupid as same sex marriage. He’s seems deeper than that and he’s for sure got better things to worry himself about.

Blog Entries

Who? The “Church “ group? I think it’s stated pretty well that they don’t “like “ or support the Alphabet folks.

It wasn’t a church group. But, yeah, them. Where was that stated?

Blog Entries

Maybe. But it seems this group is just that. Otherwise why would Drew try and distance himself from them publicly? Everyone is free to think what they want about whatever , but when you put it out there you gotta defend and support it. Drew doesn’t strike me as the type of guy who’s opposed to something as stupid as same sex marriage. He’s seems deeper than that and he’s for sure got better things to worry himself about.

He distanced himself to appease the outrage mob. Just like Mario Lopez

It wasn’t a church group. But, yeah, them. Where was that stated?
    In the article. Something like “ known to oppose the Alphabet people and support political candidates that think likewise. “.

Blog Entries

In the article. Something like “ known to oppose the Alphabet people and support political candidates that think likewise. “.

“According to the Human Rights Campaign, Focus on the Family has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to help oppose same-sex marriage and to support candidates with anti-LGTBQ views.”

Hardly proof of their hate

He distanced himself to appease the outrage mob. Just like Mario Lopez
    Eh. Maybe. I doubt it. Mario’s income depends on public opinion...Drew is a HOF qb. He doesn’t need the public to pay his salary.

This is a dude who embraced a city in shambles , a community that is so diverse that it makes the UN look one sided. NO if full of Gays. Mostly African American. And poor. If this dude had any prejudice in him ...I doubt he does and did what he did for that City. He’s like JJ Watt. I know it’s rare in this life but I believe there are a few genuine good people.

“According to the Human Rights Campaign, Focus on the Family has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to help oppose same-sex marriage and to support candidates with anti-LGTBQ views.”

Hardly proof of their hate
    What do you need ? A burning cross? A riot? I mean actions speak louder than words. You can tell me all day you like me but if you conspire against me behind my back and try and hurt me and my family....you might just Hate me. You certainly don’t like me.