Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Drew Brees defends himself after drawing LGBTQ criticism for a "National Bring your Bible to school day" video

Blog Entries

Re: Drew Brees defends himself after drawing LGBTQ criticism for a "National Bring your Bible to school day" video

Man... he apologizes, calls out the paper for the click bait article and they pass the blame by saying he wasn't sincere in his apology.

I can't stand the world we live in sometimes.

Re: Drew Brees defends himself after drawing LGBTQ criticism for a "National Bring your Bible to school day" video

I feel for Drew. He prob didn’t realize he was being taken advantage of by a hypocritical, hate group. That guy is all class all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I feel for Drew. He prob didn’t realize he was being taken advantage of by a hypocritical, hate group. That guy is all class all the time.

I don't want this to turn into the discusiion that it probably will anyway (why is being gay a sin)

But I have to ask, what have they done that makes them a hate group? (I'm not familiar with them)

This is all the article posted about them:
    "In a page on its website titled “Foundational Values,” Focus on the Family states that “marriage is intended by God to be a thriving, lifelong relationship between a man and a woman” and “God created humans in His image, intentionally and immutably male and female, each bringing unique and complementary qualities to sexuality and relationships.”

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't want this to turn into the discusiion that it probably will anyway (why is being gay a sin)

But I have to ask, what have they done that makes them a hate group? (I'm not familiar with them)

This is all the article posted about them:
    "In a page on its website titled “Foundational Values,” Focus on the Family states that “marriage is intended by God to be a thriving, lifelong relationship between a man and a woman” and “God created humans in His image, intentionally and immutably male and female, each bringing unique and complementary qualities to sexuality and relationships.”
    Well the article also said the group was “known to be anti-gay and also supported many anti-gay candidates”. That to me is a hate Group. They clearly hate gays. Which to me is Amazingly Hypocritical.

A guy like Brees truly believes in his religion and his faith but shows that in a love and acceptance of ALL PEOPLE. He’s never stood up against gays or any other group. To me that’s a True Christian. God is supposed to represent love and acceptance. Not hate and ignorance.

Blog Entries

Well the article also said the group was “known to be anti-gay and also supported many anti-gay candidates”. That to me is a hate Group. They clearly hate gays. Which to me is Amazingly Hypocritical.

A guy like Brees truly believes in his religion and his faith but shows that in a love and acceptance of ALL PEOPLE. He’s never stood up against gays or any other group. To me that’s a True Christian. God is supposed to represent love and acceptance. Not hate and ignorance.

Well, before I'd label anyone anything I'd be sure to understand exactly what they've supported or haven't. A lot of people voted for Trump because he's good for business but he's an asshole, doesn't make them assholes, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Now, they may very well be a hate group, but I'm not basing it off that article that's for sure.

Well, before I'd label anyone anything I'd be sure to understand exactly what they've supported or haven't. A lot of people voted for Trump because he's good for business but he's an asshole, doesn't make them assholes, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Now, they may very well be a hate group, but I'm not basing it off that article that's for sure.
    Well ....to be fair ....most “overly religious “ groups are anti gay. Anti same sex marriage and anti same sex adoptions. Not all and not everyone but a significant number. I don’t care how you disguise it ...if you don’t like something or someone because of their sexuality...that’s Hate. No different than if you don’t like people cause of skin tone.

I’m Def not in the Religious grouping ( as you well know ) but when I was taught about God and Jesus it was that they stood for Love and acceptance and understanding. For all. The church I attended Sunday school at didn’t discriminate. All were welcome.

Blog Entries

Well ....to be fair ....most “overly religious “ groups are anti gay. Anti same sex marriage and anti same sex adoptions. Not all and not everyone but a significant number. I don’t care how you disguise it ...if you don’t like something or someone because of their sexuality...that’s Hate. No different than if you don’t like people cause of skin tone.
    Being pro-marriage, doesn't automatically mean you're anti- "X" though. Or that you hate people who aren't just like you.

I’m Def not in the Religious grouping ( as you well know ) but when I was taught about God and Jesus it was that they stood for Love and acceptance and understanding. For all. The church I attended Sunday school at didn’t discriminate. All were welcome.

Agreed.

Being pro-marriage, doesn't automatically mean you're anti- "X" though. Or that you hate people who aren't just like you.

Agreed.
    Well it kinda does. Now I agree that any church should have the right to refuse the ceremony but a “marriage “ by a justice of the piece or courthouse is still a marriage and most of the anti groups were /are against that too.

Blog Entries

Well it kinda does
    That knife cuts both ways those. Are LGBTQ groups anti-straight?

. Now I agree that any church should have the right to refuse the ceremony but a “marriage “ by a justice of the piece or courthouse is still a marriage and most of the anti groups were /are against that too.

Again, agreed.

That knife cuts both ways those. Are LGBTQ groups anti-straight?

Again, agreed.
    It would seem so. Yes. And I agree it goes both ways ...kinda “Bi- Hate”. Lol.

Blog Entries

It would seem so. Yes. And I agree it goes both ways ...kinda “Bi- Hate”. Lol.

Lol