Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Antonio Brown - what a knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Please tell me you’re joking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obviously my man...

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Obviously my man...

I know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    Pile it on - I deserve it
    lol it's all fun buddy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Him going on radio and critiquing some of his teammates is absolutely nowhere close to being a cancer to the level that AB has been in the past 12 months.

And it’s not even close.

I would need to see actual quotes from Ben because the news stories would be around if he truly publicly trashed them.
    Yeah, not much point continuing the convo from here.

Apparently Brown threatened to punch Mayock?

If I were the Raiders, I'd cut bait...but this is Gruden's show so he'll make Mayock eat that 2 piece and enjoy those punches with a smile.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Him going on radio and critiquing some of his teammates is absolutely nowhere close to being a cancer to the level that AB has been in the past 12 months.

And it’s not even close.

I would need to see actual quotes from Ben because the news stories would be around if he truly publicly trashed them.
    Lol ok man

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Apparently Brown threatened to punch Mayock?

If I were the Raiders, I'd cut bait...but this is Gruden's show so he'll make Mayock eat that 2 piece and enjoy those punches with a smile.
    What's the cap ramifications?

How do teams not put clauses in their contracts to protect themselves. (maybe they do)

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I think Raiders fans will be livid if they cut Antonio Brown and/or alienate the guy to the point he doesn't end up playing a down for them.

The hype machine was in full effect after Hard Knocks, etc...Antonio Brown's 100% batshit crazy, but Mayock's in too deep at this point.

As a GM, I think he backed himself into a corner on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    What's the cap ramifications?

How do teams not put clauses in their contracts to protect themselves. (maybe they do)

They'd only owe him $1 million but have to swallow the draft picks they've already surrendered.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Need him for my fantasy team

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    I think Raiders fans will be livid if they cut Antonio Brown and/or alienate the guy to the point he doesn't end up playing a down for them.

The hype machine was in full effect after Hard Knocks, etc...Antonio Brown's 100% batshit crazy, but Mayock's in too deep at this point.

As a GM, I think he backed himself into a corner on this one.
    Not the GM's call...it's the head coach

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    They'd only owe him $1 million but have to swallow the draft picks they've already surrendered.
    Honestly that's not that bad. Imagine how bad this gets when they are 3-7 and he goes for 2 catches 17 yards on 2 targets