Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Antonio Brown - what a knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Have any one ever found themselves being such an asshole that you went all in being an asshole but deep down you are not really an asshole and would like to drop it but you find yourself in too deep like Lawrence Fishburne?

that's not Antonio Brown.....
    The scary part is, he literally thinks he's in the right. The most telling action was when he posted that message from Juju when he was in college asking for tips and AB somehow thought it made Juju look bad. This is a whole other level to me.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    You had your all in/all out moment and he’s been all in since then... and now, I don’t know if you’re trying to flex or what, but you decide to fine him for missing time over a month ago during that helmet saga that yall claimed to be supporting him with... no shit he’s pissed off. I would be too. I don’t know wtf they’re trying to prove with this.
    Brown blew off a walkthrough on August 22nd. Mayock said 'all in or all out' on August 18. Mayock gave Brown an ultimatum and Brown still didn't show up. Once you cross that line in the sand the GM or coach has no choice but take action or the other players aren't going to take them seriously.

Blog Entries

This, and this. Yeah he’s a diva, but that was known. He’s hardly the first diva in this league, especially at his position, but he’s still an incredible asset to a football team *if* you know how to handle him. He got run out of Pittsburgh because years ago they decided they were gonna let Ben do whatever tf he wanted, and it reached a point last year where Ben doing whatever he wanted was incompatible with AB being on the team. It is what it is. Now the Raiders trade for him knowing full well who he is, and then decide to try to play hardass with him instead of just coddling him enough to get him on the field where he’s still dominant.

He was there. He was invested. The problems were in the past. And the Raiders for whatever reason decided to dredge them back up again. Mayock is in way over his head here.
    Yup it's Mayocks ego

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

This, and this. Yeah he’s a diva, but that was known. He’s hardly the first diva in this league, especially at his position, but he’s still an incredible asset to a football team *if* you know how to handle him. He got run out of Pittsburgh because years ago they decided they were gonna let Ben do whatever tf he wanted, and it reached a point last year where Ben doing whatever he wanted was incompatible with AB being on the team. It is what it is. Now the Raiders trade for him knowing full well who he is, and then decide to try to play hardass with him instead of just coddling him enough to get him on the field where he’s still dominant.

He was there. He was invested. The problems were in the past. And the Raiders for whatever reason decided to dredge them back up again. Mayock is in way over his head here.
    Because if they let him do it then who is gonna be the next to think well if AB can do it...Why can't I? You need to set a standard and hold to it. AB isn't above the game or team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    The scary part is, he literally thinks he's in the right. The most telling action was when he posted that message from Juju when he was in college asking for tips and AB somehow thought it made Juju look bad. This is a whole other level to me.

That ego can make or break a person's character. In AB's case his ego has taken on a persona of it's own.

You guys want to see fireworks?

If they suspend Brown and go after his guaranteed money, shit is going to get real crazy.

If only this had happened before the last episode of Hard Knocks:)

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    That ego can make or break a person's character. In AB's case his ego has taken on a persona of it's own.
    It's like he's a method actor, Daniel day Lewis style. But just playing a sports weirdo

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Brown blew off a walkthrough on August 22nd. Mayock said 'all in or all out' on August 18. Mayock gave Brown an ultimatum and Brown still didn't show up. Once you cross that line in the sand the GM or coach has no choice but take action or the other players aren't going to take them seriously.
    Exactly. Some of you saying this is Mayocks fault because of his ego is ludicrous.

After all the shit AB has done this offseason so far. Every week it’s something new. At some point, a line needs to be drawn and a precedent needs to be set. You can’t let one drama queen run around like he owns the team.

At the end of the day, AB and Mayock both have jobs to do. One is doing his while the other seems to have CTE episodes every other day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    It's like he's a method actor, Daniel day Lewis style. But just playing a sports weirdo

LOL that is theee perfect example

Blog Entries

This is such a terrible take, I honestly don’t even know where to begin with it.