OL grades

From film study...

Stanley A
    Bozeman B+
    Skura D
    Yanda A
    Zeus D

https://www.filmstudyravens.com/blog/Week2Offense2019

Bit concerning that Zeus had a bad game, after opening up with a good game. Skura continues to be a big question mark, if it continues, it is only a matter of time before Powers or Merk is given a shot. Center right now is our weakest position on the roster... It has to be up there with pass rusher for biggest need going into next off season.

On the bright side, Bozeman continues to improve, Stanley is playing well, and Yanda is still well... Yanda.

Blog Entries

Re: OL grades

my eyes didn't lie about Skura

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Just pull the trigger on Bozeman at C now. Each week that goes by moving him will just get more and more disruptive.

I thought Brown didn't play well but nowhere near as bad as Skura.

Skura gave me Gino flashbacks.

Pay Stanley

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Just pull the trigger on Bozeman at C now. Each week that goes by moving him will just get more and more disruptive.
    He's like another Hurst, a Harbs fav. Skura isn't progressing like most of us said he wouldn't but once again what's obvious to us is skewed differently at the castle

I'm not convinced by Skura either, but if you're using Filmstudy's grades to back up your case that he's terrible, you've also got to take into account the fact that Filmstudy usually grades him pretty well.

There’s got to be some decent iOL talent available on teams going nowhere that EDC should be looking at to add this year for a mid round pick. Outside of our pass rush Skura is really only true weakness on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Quoth the Raven View Post
    I'm not convinced by Skura either, but if you're using Filmstudy's grades to back up your case that he's terrible, you've also got to take into account the fact that Filmstudy usually grades him pretty well.

Bozeman had the really bad play by Peters, but overall not bad.

Skura I'm kind of over. Don't really see how he's going to become a player.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Time to re-up Stanley, his price tag is going up as he's cementing himself as a premiere LT. He's a cut above Tunsil who was valued at multiple 1st round picks and a 2nd.... says a lot.

Skura sucks, I don't even see him improving, he's just the same mediocre guy he was last year. It makes it so much harder to run inside with him and Bozeman both getting no push. We need to invest a high pick at LG/C.. it's not sexy, most fans will hate it, but damn do we need somebody who can actually play inside, Yanda ain't getting any younger either. We'll see if Powers can make a Jensen like ascent in a year or 2 but they really need to fix those two OL spots ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Agreed. Skura isn't just bad, he's bordering on a liability. Bozeman to C, Powers to LG is the solution. It won't be a magic fix but it will be better until we can get to the draft/FA.

We won't make any major changes until we lose a game.. so if we do go down in KC the silver lining might be some shake ups getting the green light.