Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Scout Board seems to have officially died....

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac View Post
    Used to love arguing w/that guy.
    It could be fun, but half the time I'm not sure he believed what he typed.

I will say, he definitely spurred some good convo's back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It could be fun, but half the time I'm not sure he believed what he typed.

I will say, he definitely spurred some good convo's back in the day.
    Trump getting elected did him in.....ALL his conversations were framed around his hate for the POTUS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RFChuck View Post
    Trump getting elected did him in.....ALL his conversations were framed around his hate for the POTUS.
    So... typical liberal you mean?

Was the that one that dude Galen Somethingorother went to?

Darb - you remember him?

If he went there I can see why it would be shut down.
    You got it. Insufferable loon. He's like a woke Dr. Smith. There's three of them over there. Like the Ghidorah of liberal stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You got it. Insufferable loon. He's like a woke Dr. Smith. There's three of them over there. Like the Ghidorah of liberal stupidity.
    I will miss seeing how they each melt down when we get trump another 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by RFChuck View Post
    I was on that board in the run up to the last election. That was an intense time that ended very very badly for him. Guy disappeared for weeks after Trump won and went schizoid and came back as a Trump supporting alter ego called "Sullivaner". I think the shock, horror and shame of putting all his eggs in the Hillary basket broke something inside of him, lol. Dude was gloating about the certainty of Hillary winning for months prior. It sucks that all that history may be gone. It was always good for a laugh going back there and looking at that archive.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Was the that one that dude Galen Somethingorother went to?

Darb - you remember him?

If he went there I can see why it would be shut down.
    Yeah, I thought he died. Which, fair enough, posting in the crayon is a fairly close approximation to purgatory.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Scout Board seems to have officially died....

I have made an inquiry about obtaining a dump of that message board but they just really don't care over there and seem to see no worth in that historical data. Not even monetizing it.

What a bunch of turds.

There was some priceless stuff over there.

I guess time to move on but man! What a bunch of dweebs.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    I have made an inquiry about obtaining a dump of that message board but they just really don't care over there and seem to see no worth in that historical data. Not even monetizing it.

What a bunch of turds.

There was some priceless stuff over there.

I guess time to move on but man! What a bunch of dweebs.
    It's all gone. They had the mumra thread archived then just let it be deleted once they did a server upgrade.

The stuff that would be left isn't worth anything anyways.

There is a way back!

Thanks to a helpful person on this board that still lurks on the old forum I have a solution to people that have been locked out.

If you switch to the BETA you immediately can't go back unless you navigate to another forum, like Cle.Scout.com and toggle back.

Here is the note I got.

"You need to switch to Legacy mode but you can't since you can't get to the board you can't swtich. What I did was go to the Browns boards and those are working in BETA mode. I then switched back to legacy mode and the link would now work.

Try going here: https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-...cooler-105323/

On the right above the threads is the link to switch.

Then you should be able to get back to the Politics board here: https://247sports.com/nfl/baltimore-...litics-102927/"

This board has a far superior Football forum. Hands down just a great board with incredibly knowledgeable fans and great characters with personality and good camaraderie.

The Politics and Current Events and off Topic here is also better in that there are discussions about things with lots of good feedback and people with all kinds of experience and knowledge on just about anything. The political discussions are also for the most part more grown up and civil. This board is Agronsky and company or Capital gang. However that board is more Mclaughlin Group from hell and sometimes that has an appeal to.

I hope everyone that got locked out finds this thread. I will continue to live in both worlds.

Btw, the support people over there were f'ing clueless and worthless. Just pathetic.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Just tried that link with no luck.

Have been wondering about the scout forums and finally got answers by coming here.

I didn't post on the political forum there much, but loved to see the 3 liberal loons get their asses handed to them. Galen has serious issues.

Am wondering what he's doing with his spare time now, as that board seemed to be his whole life; he must have spent 5-8 hours daily posting and digging up liberal propaganda. Was usually wash-rinse-repeat. He'd come out with a couple of new threads on Monday; get hammered all week and disappear on the weekend. Was back at it the following Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Just tried that link with no luck.

Have been wondering about the scout forums and finally got answers by coming here.

I didn't post on the political forum there much, but loved to see the 3 liberal loons get their asses handed to them. Galen has serious issues.

Am wondering what he's doing with his spare time now, as that board seemed to be his whole life; he must have spent 5-8 hours daily posting and digging up liberal propaganda. Was usually wash-rinse-repeat. He'd come out with a couple of new threads on Monday; get hammered all week and disappear on the weekend. Was back at it the following Monday.
    I could see from my profile that he was still posting on some threads and got this vision of him alone over there in existential hell with no one to argue with. I oddly felt a great deal of sympathy for him. You spend 10 years haranguing the same people every day and it goes away it feels weird. That's the board you go to to tell someone they are a f***ing idiot and torture them when some news goes your way. It feels good to do that sometimes. It's a giant circle jerk though really, lol.