Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Prove to me that aliens don’t exist.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There are a number of other systems that are theorized to have potential life-supporting capabilities.
    I remember reading an article about a telescope finding roughly 4k planets and that over 1400 were believed to be life supporting. I'll look for it.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That assumes that they have any technology at all. Maybe we're the most advanced civilization there is...?
    You should check out that Netflix documentary about Bob Lazar. If what he says is true, they've been working on some pretty advanced shit since WW2. Things that don't exist on earth and have never existed.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

You should check out that Netflix documentary about Bob Lazar. If what he says is true, they've been working on some pretty advanced shit since WW2. Things that don't exist on earth and have never existed.
    I've watched hours and hours of stuff about him. Some very interesting stuff.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Are you saying that "they" (military or someone) are creating things that have never been on this planet? Like what type of things?

Are you saying that "they" (military or someone) are creating things that have never been on this planet? Like what type of things?
    The guy basically said that we had 9 crafts not from this world and were trying to reverse engineer them. Anti gravity stuff. He goes very in depth. Plenty of youtube stuff out there as well with him

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    The guy basically said that we had 9 crafts not from this world and were trying to reverse engineer them. Anti gravity stuff. He goes very in depth. Plenty of youtube stuff out there as well with him

Checking out the Joe Rogan podcast with him (hear it's better than the documentary). He seems full of it.

Blog Entries

Checking out the Joe Rogan podcast with him (hear it's better than the documentary). He seems full of it.
    The guy was a physicist and worked there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The guy was a physicist and worked there.

I understand. Still seems full of it. Now, I've not finished it, so maybe he covers it but, he's talking about this reactor that they worked on there like it came from somewhere else. But he says you can't touch it cause it creates it's own gravity. Well.... if you can't touch it, how did you get it there?

Blog Entries

I understand. Still seems full of it. Now, I've not finished it, so maybe he covers it but, he's talking about this reactor that they worked on there like it came from somewhere else. But he says you can't touch it cause it creates it's own gravity. Well.... if you can't touch it, how did you get it there?
    Guess a little faith is necessary. ;)

Blog Entries

I always like the theory of ancient civilizations. I guess that doesn’t necessarily fall under the “ET/Alien” category, but I think there is plenty of evidence indicating the world and humankind is much, much older than any of us realize.

Any of you ever listened to Graham Hancock talk about the Younger-Drias theory?

Pretty interesting.

Blog Entries

I always like the theory of ancient civilizations. I guess that doesn’t necessarily fall under the “ET/Alien” category, but I think there is plenty of evidence indicating the world and humankind is much, much older than any of us realize.

Any of you ever listened to Graham Hancock talk about the Younger-Drias theory?

Pretty interesting.

Haven't we found human remains that date to a few hundred thousand years old?

I've not listened to him, but I may try to check it out, that stuff interest me as well.

Aliens exist. But I don't think they have visited Earth.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller