Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: RSR Fantasy League Comments

Here's my starting lineup for Week 1. My opponent's starting QB is Cousins so Vikings-Falcons game could be a make or break for either of us.

QB Ryan
    RB1 Chubbs
    RB2 KJohnson
    WR1 BCooks
    WR2 CGodwin
    TE JDoyle
    Flex Lockett
    Kicker RGould
    Defense Patriots

Have Alshon Jeffreys, Tevin Coleman, Miles Sanders, Tony Pollard and Austin Cooper on my bench

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Here's my starting lineup for Week 1. My opponent's starting QB is Cousins so Vikings-Falcons game could be a make or break for either of us.

QB Ryan
    RB1 Chubbs
    RB2 KJohnson
    WR1 BCooks
    WR2 CGodwin
    TE JDoyle
    Flex Lockett
    Kicker RGould
    Defense Patriots

Have Alshon Jeffreys, Tevin Coleman, Miles Sanders, Tony Pollard and Austin Cooper on my bench
    I'm facing Cousins this week as well. Together we can hope for many many INTs
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I'm facing Cousins this week as well. Together we can hope for many many INTs
    I'm with you and I'm not..........because I have Cousins starting in another league I'm in LOL. I'm going to be torn this weekend. Love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Lol. You better hope the gas mask can protect Watson. And Guice plays for the Slurs and that horrible Oline! I’m afraid you may be left “Bearly” hanging on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ESPN has ranked this as game of the week. The overall consensus there says the smart money is on the "GM BearArms who's already shocked the fantasy world building a most masterful team the Couched3%ers.".

I missed the draft I had a dinner meeting that night. Overall not a bad line up except I must have made the fantasy gods angry. They stuck me with Big Ben UGH I want to throw up!!!! I did make some changes last night. I'll roll with it. Is it Sunday yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raving Sports Fan View Post
    I missed the draft I had a dinner meeting that night. Overall not a bad line up except I must have made the fantasy gods angry. They stuck me with Big Ben UGH I want to throw up!!!! I did make some changes last night. I'll roll with it. Is it Sunday yet?
    It's not Sunday but the good news is that the NFL now starts on Thursdays and that's today!

Blog Entries

I'm hoping Dalvin Cook stays healthy and benefits greatly from Gary Kubiak being with the Vikings, which I didn't actually know was a thing and has now made me feel a lot better about the guy I spent the most on lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    GJ I know the stats bro, I need to know the buzz. How'd his camp go? How's the connection with Rodgers? What do the fans think of him?
    Our fans love him and other than Adams he runs the right routes and has Great Chemistry with Rodgers. I know many Packer fans that love him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'm hoping Dalvin Cook stays healthy and benefits greatly from Gary Kubiak being with the Vikings, which I didn't actually know was a thing and has now made me feel a lot better about the guy I spent the most on lol.
    On paper Cook playing in a Kubiak system is about as perfect a fit as it gets. Health is going to be the issue. Cook has a real shot at being a top 5 back if he's healthy

Researching Valdez Scandling. lot of buzz around him breaking out I have the Bear's D
    Sorry but I hope Green Bay is blanked. Maybe 2-0 Packers
    Not gonna start Valdez though, need to see more

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's not Sunday but the good news is that the NFL now starts on Thursdays and that's today!
    Yes indeed it does. Can't wait

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Well done sir...always wondered what IAmJacks was short for and was hoping it was something along those lines. Love that movie!
    I'm hoping to = Jack's smirking revenge at the end of the tournament