Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast

Re: RSR Fantasy League Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Broncos defense got me 25 against him.

I’m up 2 points and have Keenan Allen. He’s got Golladay and Packers defense. Think I lose this one.
    That was a great comeback. Gonna be close

Ugh. Was trying to sleep off illness yesterday and didn't update my roster since Gurley was ruled out. Would've had the win locked up with freeman. Now I need to hope Mason Crosby has a monster game. Lol.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Ugh. Was trying to sleep off illness yesterday and didn't update my roster since Gurley was ruled out. Would've had the win locked up with freeman. Now I need to hope Mason Crosby has a monster game. Lol.

You could have my team that had one player score higher than his projection. Bench included.

My entire team is now open for business. Nobody is untouchable. Check my team out in the auction league and give me proposed trades.

Blog Entries

I need Marvin Jones to go off tonight. Like 200 yards and 2 TD's go-off.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Hey Rygar. Brother you need to dump NE kicker. He’s done for the season. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hey Rygar. Brother you need to dump NE kicker. He’s done for the season. Lol.

I know...but funny thing is, since he went on IR, I've actually won 2 games with him still as my starter! It will be a great story to tell my grandkids one day about how I came roaring back into contention without a kicker, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I know...but funny thing is, since he went on IR, I've actually won 2 games with him still as my starter! It will be a great story to tell my grandkids one day about how I came roaring back into contention without a kicker, lmao.
    That is too damn funny dude.

Blog Entries

I got way too cute. Instead of playing the 49ers defense against the 'high powered' Rams offense I picked up the Cowboys defense to smash the Jets. I'm the one who ended up getting smashed and it's going to lose me the week.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I got way too cute. Instead of playing the 49ers defense against the 'high powered' Rams offense I picked up the Cowboys defense to smash the Jets. I'm the one who ended up getting smashed and it's going to lose me the week.
    I had both of those defenses in another league and did exactly the same thing thinking the jets offense would continue their sucktitude. Boy was that a mistake. Im rolling 49ers defense the rest of the year in that league

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    You could have my team that had one player score higher than his projection. Bench included.

My entire team is now open for business. Nobody is untouchable. Check my team out in the auction league and give me proposed trades.
    The crazy part is Crosby put up 12,so I snaked past sword after all.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Can't blame you though. If the cowboys defense was available I would've definitely grabbed them over the broncos who had a monster game.

Looking for feedback for a potential move in another league...

I've been offered Kelce for Hilton straight up. TE is a weak position for me after having drafted oj howard. At WR I have Michael Thomas, Curtis Samuel, and Hollywood and would have to plug in either Samuel or Hollywood to replace Hilton.

I'm sure I'm overthinking this but should i accept the offer?