Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4142434445 ... LastLast

Re: RSR Fantasy League Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    But we also expanded, didn't we?

I would be happy to also take an auction spot if needed. You have gotten me curious about auction drafts now.
    Yes. Last year we were 16 in one league. This year we are 12 each in two. Guys were Leary about the auction format and I was at 11 till the week of the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yes. Last year we were 16 in one league. This year we are 12 each in two. Guys were Leary about the auction format and I was at 11 till the week of the draft.

If Lamar wins the Super Bowl then we might need to start a third!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    If Lamar wins the Super Bowl then we might need to start a third!
    We thought that this year. lol. Had a TON of interest when me and Amish first posted about fantasy in July. Then by Aug it faded.

I think a week 17 “Championship” is doable. The overall winners from each league simply score their own team ( if the app doesn’t) and post scores ( total) here. Most points is the RSR Grand Champ! They then have the right to have that as their signature till after next year?

It I make it that would be great, except I don't really know the scoring yet.

I can't believe all the players I sent to waivers that now are playing well. Haskins also killed Terry McLaurin

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Wicked led the league in points scored by almost 100 over the next best but came in 10th and missed the playoffs. In fact the team ranked #1 overall is 2nd to last in points scored but also had the least amount of points scored against by a sizable margin. There was definitely a large amount of luck in the final standings but honestly I think that's always the case.
    Lotta luck involved fo sure.
    I was in bottom half for scoring but had the lowest points scored against me so only had a couple losses and ended up in first playing division.
    "Find #20 on every play"

I almost messed up. I didn't adjust my lineup in the auction leafie semifinals this week, completely forgot. Luckily the lineup i had in from last week was good

Damn, so Wilson decides to have his worst game of the season and both my WRs out with injuries in the 1st qtr. Bye bye Omar´s gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    I almost messed up. I didn't adjust my lineup in the auction leafie semifinals this week, completely forgot. Luckily the lineup i had in from last week was good
    So it's do an to us. Man, I am in a predicament, playing against Lamar and wanting him to Ball out.

Easy answer, I want the Ravens and Lamar to crush it early, then take him out at halftime

Good luck to all who made the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Finally beat Amish in our 3rd matchup. The Commish got me in the regular season but The Darkest Knight won in the playoffs when it mattered most.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Congratulations Baldy! I'm out, the merry band of misfits finally folded. Good luck in the next round!