Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast

Re: RSR Fantasy League Comments

I'm rooting for Jackson, even though he's against me in the Championship Auction League

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I'm rooting for Jackson, even though he's against me in the Championship Auction League
    I think you just lost lol

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    You aren't wrong. It Baldy doesn't have some players get blanked in done.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Agree!! But what a great way to lose because I still win watching his performance. Freaking Generational

Guys in the Auction League:

So it looks like round 1 is weeks 14 AND 15 as it os accumulating the scores for both weeks and it has not advanced me (Jerk store) against Beararms(couched 3%ers).

Championship weeks look to be 16-17. Which will be a problem for me among others probably as Lamar will likely sit the final game.

So Beararms you dont have to contend with my 46 points Lamar just put up and Sweden and purple pain still have a chance.

Just wanted to update everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post

So it looks like round 1 is weeks 14 AND 15 as it os accumulating the scores for both weeks and it has not advanced me (Jerk store) against Beararms(couched 3%ers).

Championship weeks look to be 16-17. Which will be a problem for me among others probably as Lamar will likely sit the final game.

So Beararms you dont have to contend with my 46 points Lamar just put up and Sweden and purple pain still have a chance.

I was just about to say. I don't like this format. Hopefully we can change that next year. Should be single elimination.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post

Yes, just realized this too. But I say I HAD a chance until Lamar put up 46. And even then it was long shot with no healthy WR:s. But I´ll happily take a loss since Lamar lit it up. :)

I don’t understand what happened with the playoffs in the Auction league. It shoulda been single elimination and that’s it. This should be semi-finals week with week 16 being champions week. My bad. Glad this wasn’t for Money!! Lmao. I’ll purchase a new lap top before next year and we won’t have these same issues. Or I’ll gladly let someone else be Commish.

I’ll say this. If Couched and Jerk Store wanna “manually “ do the scores ( I can prob help do the math also ) we can declare a winner this week and then we can have the Champ vs Champ game Week 17 ( which will have to be done manually anyway ). Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I don’t understand what happened with the playoffs in the Auction league. It shoulda been single elimination and that’s it. This should be semi-finals week with week 16 being champions week. My bad. Glad this wasn’t for Money!! Lmao. I’ll purchase a new lap top before next year and we won’t have these same issues. Or I’ll gladly let someone else be Commish.

I’ll say this. If Couched and Jerk Store wanna “manually “ do the scores ( I can prob help do the math also ) we can declare a winner this week and then we can have the Champ vs Champ game Week 17 ( which will have to be done manually anyway ). Thoughts?

No problem Lax. Thanks for stepping up to be the commish man. I like the idea of manually keeping track for a matchup between me and Couched as long as Sweden and Purple Pain are ok with that. It should be easy because it is keeping track of my individual players scores this week and not a combo of this week and last so we would only need to add em up. And a week 16 champ vs champ game would be made simpler because the auction league would still gave espn scoring their team

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

No no, that's a huge problem Lax!!! Lamar is killing my chances. I agree with Ravensforce, week 17 would be perfect:-)

RSR Fantasy League Comments

Ok. Just so everyone understands what’s going on. Our league ....Auction RSR has a smaller playoff field ( 4 instead of 6 ) so we have one less week of playoffs than the OG league. That being said if we’d all still like to have a “Grand Champion of RSR fantasy “ we’d have to manually score a game between the winner of the OG ( week 16 ) and ours (week 15).

So we (Auction league) can just let the ESPN app play out the format ( week 14-15 ) and then have week 16 be our Champion week and then winner vs winner for the Grand Champ. Or we can score it this week Couched Vs Jerk Store for all the marbles and then wait till week 17 to have the Grand champ game vs OG league winner. Either way is fine by me.

Again. I apologize for how screwed up the playoffs are for us. We’ll have it fixed for next year.

Here’s a thought for next year. The auction league I think went well and guys enjoyed the draft. With that in mind I was doing some searching and came across leagues that have/use a SuperFlex spot. So you’d have the same positions as now plus a Super Flex. The SF spot can be filled with ANY offensive player including a Qb. So you could start 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2Wrs, TE, Flex and Def and K.

Now we try to have 12 teams per league so that would be 24 of the 32 starting QBs. So injuries would be interest. Also the heavy bye weeks.

Just a thought. Sounds like it would make more scoring and gotta strategize for byes.