Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4243444546 ... LastLast

Re: RSR Fantasy League Comments

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    So it's do an to us. Man, I am in a predicament, playing against Lamar and wanting him to Ball out.

Easy answer, I want the Ravens and Lamar to crush it early, then take him out at halftime
    You are couched 3%ers?

Man, we were trading blows all season for that division. You have a good team. Mccaffrey is terrifying lol. Best of luck to ya bro. I'm worried about Lamar's injury for my fantasy prospects

So it's do an to us. Man, I am in a predicament, playing against Lamar and wanting him to Ball out.

Easy answer, I want the Ravens and Lamar to crush it early, then take him out at halftime
    I think I played you so congrats!! You owned me this year. Now I'll have a chip on my shoulder this offseason LOL
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Congratulations Baldy! I'm out, the merry band of misfits finally folded. Good luck in the next round!
    Bless you

4. Re: RSR Fantasy League Comments

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Finally beat Amish in our 3rd matchup. The Commish got me in the regular season but The Darkest Knight won in the playoffs when it mattered most.
    Congrats GOTA, and good luck moving forward. Your team looks like it is peaking at the right time. I tip my hat to you sir.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    You are couched 3%ers?

Man, we were trading blows all season for that division. You have a good team. Mccaffrey is terrifying lol. Best of luck to ya bro. I'm worried about Lamar's injury for my fantasy prospects
    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I think I played you so congrats!! You owned me this year. Now I'll have a chip on my shoulder this offseason LOL
    It's been a fun time. Didn't realize how fun fantasy football is so I'm glad I tried it.
    Going to be a tough Championship game.

I didn't do well in this league but I'm in the playoffs in my $50 league. Man I hope I can win it all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Congrats GOTA, and good luck moving forward. Your team looks like it is peaking at the right time. I tip my hat to you sir.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    We had some epic battles. It was really a 50/50 kind of matchup in the final.

Now I have Brown2Raven in this league where it counts and in the now 15 year old Defense Rules league where we are playing for consolation. I can't remember playing the same guy in the playoffs across multiple leagues before. Should be a lot fun

We had some epic battles. It was really a 50/50 kind of matchup in the final.

Now I have Brown2Raven in this league where it counts and in the now 15 year old Defense Rules league where we are playing for consolation. I can't remember playing the same guy in the playoffs across multiple leagues before. Should be a lot fun
    First for me as far as I know. Wish it wasn't consolation games in Defense Rules, was hoping to do better than that, got knocked out by someone I beat handily the previous week. At least I know it will still be competitive with you.
    Got my work cut out in the RSR league, going to need unexpected help to lift me up.
    "Find #20 on every play"

Wicked led the league in points scored by almost 100 over the next best but came in 10th and missed the playoffs. In fact the team ranked #1 overall is 2nd to last in points scored but also had the least amount of points scored against by a sizable margin. There was definitely a large amount of luck in the final standings but honestly I think that's always the case.
    I've seen that some leagues keep a playoff slot or two for points leader. May be worth trying next year.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    I thought there was supposed to be a competition between the two winners of each league.
    Feats of strength

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I didn't do well in this league but I'm in the playoffs in my $50 league. Man I hope I can win it all.
    Good luck GJ!

That's how I feel tonight