Page 1 of 50 123 ... LastLast

RSR Fantasy League Comments

I thought a thread about the matchups, teams, advice, trades, waivers, scoring and questions would be a fun idea.

I also think some smackdown is needed because people here are just to nice to each other. 😁

Is it you Lax that's matched up against me in week one?

Blog Entries

Re: RSR Fantasy League Comments

I got our resident Packers fan week 1. Nothing like beating up on the only non-Ravens guy to start the season.
    I'm even starting my backup QB Jameis Winston just to get the green and yellow guy a chance. That's not completely mean BearAms but a little mean

I just wish I had the Ravens defense this week. They are going to squish the fish for big points.

And everyone check your trade offers. I know it's week 1 but that doesn't mean there aren't opportunities to improve your team.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I got our resident Packers fan week 1. Nothing like beating up on the only non-Ravens guy to start the season.
    I'm even starting my backup QB Jameis Winston just to get the green and yellow guy a chance. That's not completely mean BearAms but a little mean

I just wish I had the Ravens defense this week. They are going to squish the fish for big points.

And everyone check your trade offers. I know it's week 1 but that doesn't mean there aren't opportunities to improve your team.
    Yeah, he's a really nice guy, take him down

Hey Jennings, you gonna let GOTA think you're an easy W?

(Channeling my inner Don King)

Who would you start. My opponent is not allowed to answer this

Jarvis Landry
    James Washington
    Valdez-Scandling Green Bay. I think he won the second starting WR position. He plays my Defense Chicago though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Who would you start. My opponent is not allowed to answer this

Jarvis Landry
    James Washington
    Valdez-Scandling Green Bay. I think he won the second starting WR position. He plays my Defense Chicago though
    Landry and MVS. It’s tough to know where Washington and Moncrief fit in for the Steelers. Long term most see Washington as the #2 WR. For week 1 though it’s not so clear. I’d wait and see even with MVS going against that tough Bears defense.

I know this isn't strictly RSR fantasy related, but I had my draft last night for my 12 man money league and man I didn't get a single Raven! I drafted 9th overall. Let me know how you guys think I did:

QB: Cam Newton
    WRs: Juju Smith-Schuster, Robby Anderson, Curtis Samuel, Geronimo Allison, DeSean Jackson
    RBs: Ezekiel Elliot, Tony Pollard, DeVonta Freeman, Chris Carson, Peyton Barber, Frank Gore
    TE: Vance McDonald
    K: Jake Elliot
    D/ST: Eagles
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I know this isn't strictly RSR fantasy related, but I had my draft last night for my 12 man money league and man I didn't get a single Raven! I drafted 9th overall. Let me know how you guys think I did:

WRs: Juju Smith-Schuster, Robby Anderson, Curtis Samuel, Geronimo Allison, DeSean Jackson
    RBs: Ezekiel Elliot, Tony Pollard, DeVonta Freeman, Chris Carson, Peyton Barber, Frank Gore
    Nice team. Especially for drafting 9th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I thought a thread about the matchups, teams, advice, trades, waivers, scoring and questions would be a fun idea.

I also think some smackdown is needed because people here are just to nice to each other.

Is it you Lax that's matched up against me in week one?
    Yes Sir. It’s me!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Nice team. Especially for drafting 9th.

Zeke kept falling! By the time I was on the clock he was there with DaVante Adams and man I was considering going Adams, but man Zeke was my #1 RB without the holdout and I feel like they're going to get him back. Right?

I'm not sure who to start after Juju in the WR spot this week. Robby is in the lineup right now, but the Bills secondary is surprisingly good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post

You got Zeke at 9? Nice! That's a well balanced roster

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You got Zeke at 9? Nice! That's a well balanced roster
    Thank you sir! Yep Zeke at 9. Now I get to ride the roller coaster. How long until everyone thinks Zeke is back?

My dream scenario is Zeke gets traded somewhere and then I get 2 bell cows, but probably not going to happen.