Blog Entries

Sanctuary Montgomery County MD has an illegal alien rape problem.

I guess the Me Too movement does not apply to illegals in some parts of Maryland.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-i...enth-six-weeks

Re: Sanctuary Montgomery County MD has an illegal alien rape problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I guess the Me Too movement does not apply to illegals in some parts of Maryland.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-i...enth-six-weeks
    They're harmless migrants!
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

saw this on fox news few weeks back , the county exec is a real piece of work

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    I believe all the victims are other migrants/migrant children. Not sure the status of the victims. Yes, it's crazy.

This is how far the conversation has shifted. You'd think working with ice on criminal aliens would be a slam dunk. Drunk driving, any violent crime or sex offense and it should be a no brainier that you notify ICE and get the person TF out of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I believe all the victims are other migrants/migrant children. Not sure the status of the victims. Yes, it's crazy.

This is how far the conversation has shifted. You'd think working with ice on criminal aliens would be a slam dunk. Drunk driving, any violent crime or sex offense and it should be a no brainier that you notify ICE and get the person TF out of the country.
    As you allude to, the title may be worded incorrectly. Fear-mongering about illegal immigrants is not a good idea, because illegal immigrants commit violent crime at a similar or lower rate than natives. They don't want to do anything that would attract attention and cause them to be deported. Which is why the predators in the group target other illegal immigrants; they think that it won't be reported. For this reason, you are much less likely to be raped by an illegal immigrant than you would be by anyone else. I also think that people who run the companies that employ these immigrants are often the ones who lobby for them to stay. Illegal immigration is very profitable for a select group of people, at the expense of almost everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Fear-mongering about illegal immigrants is not a good idea, because illegal immigrants commit violent crime at a similar or lower rate than natives. They don't want to do anything that would attract attention and cause them to be deported. Which is why the predators in the group target other illegal immigrants; they think that it won't be reported. For this reason, you are much less likely to be raped by an illegal immigrant than you would be by anyone else. I also think that people who run the companies that employ these immigrants are often the ones who lobby for them to stay. Illegal immigration is very profitable for a select group of people, at the expense of almost everyone else.
    Eh...

It depends on what studies you're looking at. It also depends how the data is calibrated.

The Cato Institute did a study that shows lower rates of violent crime among illegal immigrant wheres the Crime Prevention Research Center shows significantly higher rates of violent crime among illegal immigrants.

But we do know that illegal immigrants do indeed commit a disproportionate share of federal crimes...violent or otherwise.

According to the CIS...21.4% of non-immigration crimes are committed by people who live here illegally. That is over 2.5x their share of the population. This comes from data from the US Sentencing Commission.

New data from the U.S. Sentencing Commission shows that of those convicted of federal crimes between 2011 and 2016, 44.2 percent were not U.S. citizens — 21.4 percent, if immigration crimes are excluded. In comparison, non-citizens are 8.4 percent of the adult population. Of this 8.4 percent, about 4 percent are illegal immigrants and about 4 percent are legal immigrants.

Something else to keep in mind. The very first act of an illegal immigrant in the US is to break a fundamental law that has existed since we became a country. It's not fear-mongering to point this out. It's reality, and it's fair.

LEGAL immigrants from the same countries from the same exact places wait in line...they respect US law...and they tend to be more law-abiding citizens once they establish residence. Shocking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Lol. Which one isn’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    As you allude to, the title may be worded incorrectly. Fear-mongering about illegal immigrants is not a good idea, because illegal immigrants commit violent crime at a similar or lower rate than natives. They don't want to do anything that would attract attention and cause them to be deported. Which is why the predators in the group target other illegal immigrants; they think that it won't be reported. For this reason, you are much less likely to be raped by an illegal immigrant than you would be by anyone else. I also think that people who run the companies that employ these immigrants are often the ones who lobby for them to stay. Illegal immigration is very profitable for a select group of people, at the expense of almost everyone else.
    It doesn't matter whether raping a minor is committed by an illegal or a citizen of this country, they should be held accountable and punished accordingly and not released back in to the community with no consequences period.

Another one in Maryland. This time in Annapolis.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/...f-13-year-old/

They'll probably just deport him to Montgomery County.