Peanut not getting shit in fa

Home town bias,

Give me pick and wink
    Pick and wink????

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: The Council

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Pick and wink????
    He means we'll get a compensatory pick if Peanut leaves in free agency. He wants Wink developing that guy.

I dunno man. Wink did develop Peanut. With. Pick, we might have to wait 3 yrs for him to get somewhere close tomas good as Peanut is now.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    He means we'll get a compensatory pick if Peanut leaves in free agency. He wants Wink developing that guy.

I dunno man. Wink did develop Peanut. With. Pick, we might have to wait 3 yrs for him to get somewhere close tomas good as Peanut is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Anthony Levine is my favorite Raven there I said it
    I'm glad to see someone else loves Levine also. Really cool to see a 10 year vet finally get a legit role in defense. Especially considering he was on the bubble for most of those years.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1991 View Post
    I'm glad to see someone else loves Levine also. Really cool to see a 10 year vet finally get a legit role in defense. Especially considering he was on the bubble for most of those years.
    Agreed!

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Shrubbs
    I agree with Shrubbs. We senior citizens stick together
    Levine is one of those "unsung heroes" ... bc

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    There was someone else (drawing a blank at the moment on who) who was "Application Pending" that they said was turned down because he had to play in the 4th preseason game
    that was DeShon Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I agree with Shrubbs. We senior citizens stick together
    Levine is one of those "unsung heroes" ... bc
    Now that I think about it, Levine story is the ultimate "Play like a Raven" example. It truly is awesome. The only way it gets beat is if somehow Bennett Jackson makes our 53 man roster, which is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Peanut not getting shit in fa

Home town bias,

Give me pick and wink
    The way FA is now adays I wouldn't predict that. The fact that he can cover TE alone makes me think he can get a decent pay day. Factoring in that he is our defensive play caller it makes me want to keep him around.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Not long ago I was fortunate enough to luck into one of those pre-game passes that lets a group of fans come down to the field and stand on the sidelines to see the Ravens players do their warmup drills. I had my two kids with me.

A Ravens staff person told us very clearly, "The players are here to do their warmups, not greet fans, so please understand that they are not allowed to come over to the area where you will be standing."

Then the team came out of the locker room and onto the field to start their drills.

Two Ravens immediately broke the rules (LOL) and came over to the fans to say hello. Those Ravens were: Eric Weddle and Anthony Levine.

Both of them high-fived my kids, who practically glowed for hours afterward.

Anthony Levine rocks (Weddle too).

The way FA is now adays I wouldn't predict that. The fact that he can cover TE alone makes me think he can get a decent pay day. Factoring in that he is our defensive play caller it makes me want to keep him around.
    I thought earl was the play caller?

Who calls plays when peanut is not in?