Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Council

Re: The Council

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    Not long ago I was fortunate enough to luck into one of those pre-game passes that lets a group of fans come down to the field and stand on the sidelines to see the Ravens players do their warmup drills. I had my two kids with me.

A Ravens staff person told us very clearly, "The players are here to do their warmups, not greet fans, so please understand that they are not allowed to come over to the area where you will be standing."

Then the team came out of the locker room and onto the field to start their drills.

Two Ravens immediately broke the rules (LOL) and came over to the fans to say hello. Those Ravens were: Eric Weddle and Anthony Levine.

Both of them high-fived my kids, who practically glowed for hours afterward.

Anthony Levine rocks (Weddle too).
    I had the pleasure of running into Levine at a bar once. He sat right next to me and we talked for probably 10 minutes. It was literally one day after he picked off Hundley to seal the GB game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I had the pleasure of running into Levine at a bar once. He sat right next to me and we talked for probably 10 minutes. It was literally one day after he picked off Hundley to seal the GB game.
    Love these stories. Keep them coming! Maybe we should have a running thread of NFL players we've met...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Love these stories. Keep them coming! Maybe we should have a running thread of NFL players we've met...

I think we have a thread like that. “Culex’s true Hollywood stories” or something

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

I met Jared Gaithersburg year’s ago at the GameStop in owings mills his rookie season... he handed over a card to pay for about a grand of stuff, the cashier asked him for ID. I was Next in line, peaked my head around and said to him “ have you ever met me’.
    “No” he said puzzled.
    “The name on his CC is Jared Gaither, right? , how is that for ID?”
    He smiled all big, admitting it was his very first public recognition like that.... but damn, they don’t make many humans that large, it was easy....

5. Re: The Council

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Welp, one is already confirmed to be gone, what with the release of TJ, as long expected by essentially everyone. Meanwhile, I had recently been pondering pensively the following inquisitive inquiry: When all is said & done, will ANY of the (self-proclaimed) official 'Council' members be back in Baltimore this year as Ravens 2020 regular season roster returnees?

Personally, I certainly hope that "4NTHONY LEV1NE" is retained! After all, he should almost assuredly be affordable at the very least, as opposed to upcoming bank-breaker Judon.

Now, as far as future proceedings pertain to "Peanut", well he is absolutely replaceable to an equivalent extent of his fellow, earlier-departed friend. Never was that more evident than during 2019, when Bynes & Fort entered into the mix, and the latter rapidly earned himself an in-season contract extension.
    Last edited by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $; 02-14-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Not sure I want ANY of the council back... maybe Judon if we can’t upgrade, and maybe Peanut or Levine, ChEAP, but we have better options on the roster already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Levine is gonna hang around forever. Like Ayanbadejo did.

What happened to the TJ thread