Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Prove to me that God doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    My question is this ...how many people do you KNoW who’ve seen / Been to Heaven or Hell? Don’t quote me some words from a book written my man. I want real deal “ I’ve been there seen that got the tee shirt to prove it. “.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How many do you know who've been to Transylvania?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    How many do you know who've been to Transylvania?
    Well ...I don’t know any personally but ...I also don’t believe in vampires and werewolves either.

My question is this ...how many people do you KNoW who’ve seen / Been to Heaven or Hell? Don’t quote me some words from a book written my man. I want real deal “ I’ve been there seen that got the tee shirt to prove it. “.

How could I know someone that has been to heaven or hell if it requires dying first to go there?

Well ...I don’t know any personally but ...I also don’t believe in vampires and werewolves either.

So Transylvania doesn't exist?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    How could I know someone that has been to heaven or hell if it requires dying first to go there?
    Exactly. Then how do you know it exist? You can’t see it. Touch it.

So Transylvania doesn't exist?
    No it’s a region in Romania that I can freely travel to. I’ve never seen Hell or Heaven on an arrival/departure list at BWI.

No it’s a region in Romania that I can freely travel to. I’ve never seen Hell or Heaven on an arrival/departure list at BWI.

It's even easier to get to Heaven. Don't even have to go through customs.
    ProFootballMock

Exactly. Then how do you know it exist? You can’t see it. Touch it.

Can you see or touch air?

A black hole?

A far away nebula?

If you ask me, people make too big a deal about Heaven in the first place. It is simply where God resides and where we will be with Him. Of course we aren't going to be able to detect it in our current state, or else anybody unworthy would also go and they would only act right for the divine reward anyway which simply makes them selfish.

The Bible doesn't talk all that much about Heaven and for good reason. If I'm going to buy your loyalty for the wrong reasons I'm going to talk about Heaven like it's nobody's business and make it impossible to not be desired but instead the Bible speaks more of where we currently are and how we can actually use our free will to determine our fate and make the most of where we are. Think of the fruits of the Spirit and that's what God wants us concerned with. We aren't going to concern a toddler with what his retirement home would be like would we?

You're subjecting heaven and hell to the naturalistic standards that we are accustomed to when it is nothing like that. It's not explained as a place meant for you in your natural state. It isn't even supposed to be on Earth. In fact, the fate of the Earth as explained in the Bible even fits what we already know is inevitable about Earths fate as it is.

It's even easier to get to Heaven. Don't even have to go through customs.
    Darb my man ....I’ve had this same discussion with NC and Ravenmaniac. If there is a Heaven and Hell I know one absolute truth .....I won’t be lonely in Hell.

Darb my man ....I’ve had this same discussion with NC and Ravenmaniac. If there is a Heaven and Hell I know one absolute truth .....I won’t be lonely in Hell.

You won't be going to Hell man I got you..

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Can you see or touch air?

A black hole?

A far away nebula?

If you ask me, people make too big a deal about Heaven in the first place. It is simply where God resides and where we will be with Him. Of course we aren't going to be able to detect it in our current state, or else anybody unworthy would also go and they would only act right for the divine reward anyway which simply makes them selfish.

The Bible doesn't talk all that much about Heaven and for good reason. If I'm going to buy your loyalty for the wrong reasons I'm going to talk about Heaven like it's nobody's business and make it impossible to not be desired but instead the Bible speaks more of where we currently are and how we can actually use our free will to determine our fate and make the most of where we are. Think of the fruits of the Spirit and that's what God wants us concerned with. We aren't going to concern a toddler with what his retirement home would be like would we?
    Well yeah ....I’m LA you can see the air. Lol.