Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 08.23.19

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    HAHA no gun for me BUT I respect your right to safely use one :)

We need more women here and not the Lisa/Mandy "women"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear that. If you ever want to learn how to shoot, let me know. I've gotten a few women hooked on shooting. It's fun and a great stress reliever.

Yeah, I wish we could get more chicks to post in here.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That is a nice gun, but H&K is expensive. Worth it, but expensive.

I stupidly let me CC permit expires (was wrong about the expiration date) and have to take the course tomorrow. Think I'm going to trade in my Bersa .380 for a Glock 43X
    Glocks are like the Toyota Camry of guns - not the flashiest, but the most dependable around.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    I've been told I'm a man's woman - besides the love of football (and most sports), beer & guns, I love fishing, bad ass cars (like my 06 Vette) and I hate shopping. Though, I love my pedicures! Oh and my love of cooking earns points as well.
    Girllll I hate shopping too. Online once in a while is cool but I hate going to malls, stores, etc. I do love pedicures and cooking too! I also love getting dressed up...I think most people who meet me wouldn't think I'm such a big football person when they first see me. But I also love chilling in yoga pants because really, who doesn't?!

Glad to hear that. If you ever want to learn how to shoot, let me know. I've gotten a few women hooked on shooting. It's fun and a great stress reliever.

Yeah, I wish we could get more chicks to post in here.
    One day I think I'd like to try!

Girllll I hate shopping too. Online once in a while is cool but I hate going to malls, stores, etc. I do love pedicures and cooking too! I also love getting dressed up...I think most people who meet me wouldn't think I'm such a big football person when they first see me. But I also love chilling in yoga pants because really, who doesn't?!

I have never understood why some women get dressed, go to a mall, spend hours looking at stuff then spend money on overpriced stuff. I have better uses for my time. Praise the Lord for Amazon!!!

I don't do yoga pants. I'm more a t-shirt and workout shorts kinda gal. My thighs are too big for yoga pants.

I hope you get a chance to swing by the tailgate this season.

I have never understood why some women get dressed, go to a mall, spend hours looking at stuff then spend money on overpriced stuff. I have better uses for my time. Praise the Lord for Amazon!!!

I don't do yoga pants. I'm more a t-shirt and workout shorts kinda gal. My thighs are too big for yoga pants.

Amazon is my favorite.

Yes I need to figure out which games I'm going to! Will you be at all of them?

Blog Entries

I know men who fit into that getting dressed up for going to the mall category as well. It's not just women doing that.

Amazon is my favorite.

Yes I need to figure out which games I'm going to! Will you be at all of them?

Every. Single. One.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I know men who fit into that getting dressed up for going to the mall category as well. It's not just women doing that.
    Really?!?!? Wow, I have never met one in my life.

Blog Entries

Really?!?!? Wow, I have never met one in my life.
    I work with a couple of guys who wear very expensive suits to work every day when we strictly business casual and don't even have to wear ties. Their casual clothes and perfect hair that they were dressed in at the company picnic were fancier than what the rest of us dress in for work. These are office guys too. We don't have a sales department.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I work with a couple of guys who wear very expensive suits to work every day when we strictly business casual and don't even have to wear ties. Their casual clothes and perfect hair that they were dressed in at the company picnic were fancier than what the rest of us dress in for work. These are office guys too. We don't have a sales department.
    Damn.

Blog Entries

YUM!! went there last week. So many good sours!!

If you don't mind my asking, what are 'sours'?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore