Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 08.23.19

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I think you guys will be fine. Just you and the Bears. Vikes have a ton of talent but Cousins is a joke as QB. Lions are gonna Lion. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope so man. It will be tough though. First 4 games are @Chicago, Minnesota, Denver and Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That is a nice gun, but H&K is expensive. Worth it, but expensive.

I stupidly let me CC permit expires (was wrong about the expiration date) and have to take the course tomorrow. Think I'm going to trade in my Bersa .380 for a Glock 43X
    Both nice weapons. Yeah momma Lax wanted the John Wick H&K I talked her into the USP. Such a nice pistol. Light. Fits a smaller hand great.

I gotta find a good gun Smith here in Del. It’s on my list. I’m gonna build a berm so I can shoot in my “yard”.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I hope so man. It will be tough though. First 4 games are @Chicago, Minnesota, Denver and Philly.
    Yes. Damn. That’s gonna be tight. But when Rodgers is right ...you guys are tight.

Blog Entries

Both nice weapons. Yeah momma Lax wanted the John Wick H&K I talked her into the USP. Such a nice pistol. Light. Fits a smaller hand great.

I gotta find a good gun Smith here in Del. It’s on my list. I’m gonna build a berm so I can shoot in my “yard”.

Man that'd be sweet. We got a property down here (pay $100 each time) on 3,000 acres and shoot whatever for hours. This one guy used to be in the UK army, did contracting working for the US Army so he has his FFL. This weekend I shot an MP5 (probably the coolest gun EVER) whole bunch of AR's one of which was a 308. That damn thing was so powerful it would knock our target down that was at 110 yds away. 30 rounds of an AR15 would make it budge.

Man that'd be sweet. We got a property down here (pay $100 each time) on 3,000 acres and shoot whatever for hours. This one guy used to be in the UK army, did contracting working for the US Army so he has his FFL. This weekend I shot an MP5 (probably the coolest gun EVER) whole bunch of AR's one of which was a 308. That damn thing was so powerful it would knock our target down that was at 110 yds away. 30 rounds of an AR15 would make it budge.
    That sounds like fun.

Yes. Damn. That’s gonna be tight. But when Rodgers is right ...you guys are tight.

You guys have a 2-0 start playing Miami and AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    They do some good sours. I believe it's a beer release tomorrow too. Might have to buy some while I'm there.
    May need to get their early if you want cans from a release.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

My middle child's 6th birthday party is tomorrow. Pumped that the heat wave ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    My middle child's 6th birthday party is tomorrow. Pumped that the heat wave ended.

Happy Birthday!

Now that’s a good time. I don’t have an AR ....yet. Lol. My buddy in PA built a range at his place with a 12’ dirt berm and a 24” poured cinderblock wall behind it. Prob gonna be my approach also. He’s got a .50cal Barrett. Can’t shoot that thing anywhere. We actually went to Col when he first bought it and got to shoot it. Soo bad ass. Deadly accurate at like a mile! Not with my worn out eyes but someones. Lol. We were busting Donald Duck OJ cans (the 10oz? Small ) at 500 yds with his scope. Just an amazing weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    You guys have a 2-0 start playing Miami and AZ.
    Hopefully. That will be the first real test for this offense. I think they’ve kept it pretty vanilla so far.

See this is why this place is great! We have basically 2 women here , you and ITT , and you guys are both bad ass! Beer drinking , taco eating , gun toting Ravens fans!!! Hell yeah!

I've been told I'm a man's woman - besides the love of football (and most sports), beer & guns, I love fishing, bad ass cars (like my 06 Vette) and I hate shopping. Though, I love my pedicures! Oh and my love of cooking earns points as well.